Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys tried creating AI images of women?

The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Recruit
★★★
I'm new to this but I installed Stable Diffusion, I have a graphics card (you need a good one to get good images, mine is mediocre), and every 10-20 seconds you get a new pic depending on what you type in.

Completely no NSFW filters at all, you can create whatever you can imagine. Although without a good graphics card, don't expect too much lol.

how do i install it ? I'm too low IQ for github

There's 6000 real women I can look at and jerk off to on the net. Not to mention I have 5k hentai pictures on my phone...

Why Would I Do That Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

how do i install it ? I'm too low IQ for github
It's actually quite easy, I just followed these instructions:

However if you have an AMD GPU, you will need to do this modification:

I'm a noob with github too, but on that link just scroll down and download and install for your operating system :)

i have not nor I intend to do it

It's actually quite easy, I just followed these instructions:

However if you have an AMD GPU, you will need to do this modification:

I'm a noob with github too, but on that link just scroll down and download and install for your operating system :)
thanks

All the AI services are bullshit and too moderated, you need to host your own AI, which is very complicated

No, what's the point of that, GrAY

All the AI services are bullshit and too moderated, you need to host your own AI, which is very complicated
It's not that complicated, I just posted the links above on how to do it yourself

No, what's the point of that, GrAY
There's some type of thrill when you don't know how it's gonna come out, plus you can do absolutely anything no NSFW blocking at all.

There's some type of thrill when you don't know how it's gonna come out, plus you can do absolutely anything no NSFW blocking at all.
Speak for yourself, I've used AI to generate plenty of random shit, was interesting for about 5 mins and then got boring

All the _____ services are bullshit and too moderated, you need to host your own _____

This wisdom applies to virtually anything, machine learning only being one of them.