Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys noticed the increase of foids saying SO/Partner instead of boyfriend/husband

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
everywhere i look on facebook or twitter foids refer to their boyfriends or husbands as SO/partner, i heard its for their their inclusive bullshit, but damn thats sad imo it seems more distant

People are finally realizing foids bs

Husband symbolizes responsibility and stability. Those cunts run away from that, they want to cram their pussy full of cocks.

This. People are truly getting brainwashed. I even wrote "partner" recently on some topic here.

I think that "partner" helps pushing further the degeneracy agenda tbh. First, we had "husband" then we invented "boyfriend/girlfriend" for non-marriage relationships, and now "partner" is more suited for ONS, cuckolding, open relationships, polyamory, and so on.

This. People are truly getting brainwashed. I even wrote "partner" recently on some topic here.

I think that "partner" helps pushing further the degeneracy agenda tbh. First, we had "husband" then we invented "boyfriend/girlfriend" for non-marriage relationships, and now "partner" is more suited for ONS, cuckolding, open relationships, polyamory, and so on.

high iq post, this is how i felt tbh

I got lots of partners y’all :y'all:

It’s cuz they have multiple SO and partners. Normie/cuck bf are refereed as SO and partners

They use Bf and husband for chad.

Last edited:
Females use it to belittle their normie boyfriends, and normies use it to be polite and gender neutral. Tyrone will never call a woman le partner or fuckbuddy cuz she's not on his level and they both know it

its partner because chad is the real husband

people just say whatever’s popular. i heard some faggot with a british accent recently say y’all. he’s not from southern united states he just says it because every other fag is saying it

people just say whatever’s popular. i heard some faggot with a british accent recently say y’all. he’s not from southern united states he just says it because every other fag is saying it

im mad because my dad is from bama and i grew up saying ya'll guess i can't use it now since normies are appropriating my culture

If I had a foid, I'd call her my walking fleshlight. breathing fuckhole, concubine serf, rape ragdoll.. bitch...

I have been seeing this more as well

For a woman, admitting a non-chad is your BF is like being a man and admitting you fuck children, except 10x as worse.

not even Chad can be a 'husband' to foids anymore

Partner is the new word for betabux now. It doesn't imply anything more than a business partnership. :feelsthink:

I remember watching some feminist cunt say "I'm currently married"
It just sounded bad. As if she was so detached from her "husband"that she had no intention of making it last.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back