Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys noticed that Asian American men are often autistic social retards?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Have you guys noticed that we are by far the least personable race of men? I swear man, I'll run into Asian American dudes my age range and either they don't say much or are conversing in a defensive passive aggressive way. This is amongst each other of course. We are even more autistic around other races of people.

Also, have you guys noticed that there is a lot of in fighting between Asian American men? Don't get me wrong, there is competition amongst men of all races obviously, but with us Asian American men, have you noticed that we bicker and get jealous with each other often like sissy little girls, when we perceive another one of us to have a slight advantage, whether that be looks, height, status, or money?

Its fuckin sad really. The reason there is less solidarity and more in fighting between us is due to the scarcity of resources, aka noodlewhores. Since noodlewhores are the only race of foids we want for the most part.

I brought up this topic a year or two ago but I can't find it and feel like this still holds true.

Asian men just cope with bs and say that they are ok with WMAF couples. But the truth is, even ONE WMAF couple does incredible damage to Asian American men. Thats one less noodlewhore for an Asian American man. And this goes on in the hundreds of thousands in society so that there is mass loneliness and despair going on. And naturally because of that, there is also a ton more in fighting between us.

Last edited:
Asian men just cope with bs and say that they are ok with WMAF couples. But the truth is, even ONE WMAF couple does incredible damage to Asian American men. Thats one less noodlewhore for an Asian American man. And this goes on in the hundreds of thousands in society so that there is mass loneliness and despair going on. And naturally because of that, there is also a ton more in fighting between us.
so when will you realize that globalism does not work?

When will you tell them to stop moving here

Have you guys noticed that we are by far the least personable race of men? I swear man, I'll run into Asian American dudes my age range and either they don't say much or are conversing in a defensive passive aggressive way. This is amongst each other of course. We are even more autistic around other races of people.

Also, have you guys noticed that there is a lot of in fighting between Asian American men? Don't get me wrong, there is competition amongst men of all races obviously, but with us Asian American men, have you noticed that we bicker and get jealous with each other often like sissy little girls, when we perceive another one of us to have a slight advantage, whether that be looks, height, status, or money?

Its fuckin sad really. The reason there is less solidarity and more in fighting between us is due to the scarcity of resources, aka noodlewhores. Since noodlewhores are the only race of foids we want for the most part.

I brought up this topic a year or two ago but I can't find it and feel like this still holds true.

Funny because
I always thought asian men had huge solidarity between them

Funny because
I always thought asian men had huge solidarity between them
No lol i hate normie faggot in my school. They are thugs who took over group class.

I have tbh. Asian men are most socially awkward group. Curry men second place. Imo this is because rice parents always compare their sons to their friends son, cousins etc. Basically the fucking comparisons never end leading to this jealousy. Also rice also curry parents trap and brainwash their kids more than whites/spics/nigs

A lot of Asians have this cuck mentality where they accept they're inferior to cumskins (and sometimes other races too), but think they are superior to other Asians. I think this is also why Asians never help each other in the workplace. They're all competing with each other to be the best wageslave for whitey :feelstastyman:

A lot of Asians have this cuck mentality where they accept they're inferior to cumskins (and sometimes other races too), but think they are superior to other Asians. I think this is also why Asians never help each other in the workplace. They're all competing with each other to be the best wageslave for whitey :feelstastyman:
big truth, it's also why in law/accounting firms until recently even now maybe. Asians would get very high but never actually reach the highest paying partner/executive level positions Bamboo ceiling phenomenon.

big truth, it's also why in law/accounting firms until recently even now maybe. Asians would get very high but never actually reach the highest paying partner/executive level positions Bamboo ceiling phenomenon.
Yeah they don't care if there's 100 white guys above them as long as they're the highest ranked Asian, then they're proud :lul:

Why dont asian americans just move back to their home land? Local noodlewhores place overseas asian second to whites so ya'll have a fair chance

Why dont asian americans just move back to their home land? Local noodlewhores place overseas asian second to whites so ya'll have a fair chance
No one respects westernized ethnics retard, they view us as people with zero culture and potential victims to scam. :feelstastyman:

If you're a male Asian who culturally assimilated into the West, you get even less respect than a local in Asia unless you're attractive/successful, in which case your positive traits will be attributed to the fact that you grew up in the West.

EVERY CHINK LIKE ME IS ALSO AN INCEL THEY ARE ALL WEALTHY AND FIT, BUT THEY HAVE SHIT FEATURES AND HAVE THE CHARISMA OF A BORING NO-NAME FOB TA THAT TEACHES DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS OR COLLEGE PHYSICS

Feels like you made this thread before

But ya I agree. Fuck

i dunno. i cut off a chink on the highway and he started yelling at me really pissed. i think they're passive unless money or monetary damages are involved

i dunno. i cut off a chink on the highway and he started yelling at me really pissed. i think they're passive unless money or monetary damages are involved
Are you ethnic?

most of them have helicopter parents which doesn't help

i stopped caring about noodles, and started chasing (unsuccessfully) after mayo and taco foids. so i don't give a shit about wmaf or other rice cucks

Last edited: