Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you guys heard of James Cage White

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Tselrqldtp061

Yxx9yjpkwk421

695rlw8ptv041

9aynoum8yoe31

James Cage White (real name Cheng Xi) is a Chinese former ricecel. I followed his Instagram for a while, he would post about his struggles with women, pretty sure I recall him going on dating shows to get girls lmao. he would even post photos of himself crying over girls, and his mom would pressure him to find a wife. he finally ascended and found a wife recently though

It seems like complaining about not being able to get a gf on social media somehow triggers virtue signalling bitches to suddenly give a shit about you. Nice

It seems like complaining about not being able to get a gf on social media somehow triggers virtue signalling bitches to suddenly give a shit about you. Nice
Didn't work for us
check his Instagram, ik he has pics of him and her on there but can't find them on Google, and I don't have Instagram
View attachment 557411
jfl
I've saw it, she is probably just with him because of money. Chineses in the west are usually well off

Last edited:
What do you mean?
incels.is isn't social media.
Do you have an instagram / facebook / twitter where you openly admit that you're incel?
A forum is a social media.

''Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.''

Incels.is follows this criteria.

Also, there is reddit too.

No, I don't

A forum is a social media.

''Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.''

Incels.is follows this criteria.

Also, there is reddit too.

No, I don't
Well I was talking about mainstream social media, not some anonymous outcast forum.

Average ricecel :lul:

All you Goddammed motherfucking roundeyes better back the fuck off!

I remember a manlet guy who had the same interests as me would constantly post on Facebook about how women didnt want to date him and that they're shallow. The women were seething and called him out for it, told him it was his fault and at that point of time i thought he was a dumbass. Now i also think the same, but i know he was right. He got a gf tho, a ethnic chick and now they're both ridiculously fat for some reason