Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys ever witnessed a live suicide stream? What would you do if you did?

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
I witnessed it only once, maybe a year or so ago, there were several concurrent threads on /r9k/ while it was going on. The guy's attempts were pretty autistic and I was not sure if he really wanted to go through with it. There were several people in the call that he started, some guys were irl shitposting and there was also this foid that was wailing at the top of her lungs and making pathetic halfhearted attempts to discourage the guy from doing it, she was annoying as fuck and seemed like she was trying to grab attention for herself. Typical foid behaviour.

Nevertheless, it really surprised me how disturbed I was by the whole thing. I thought I was going to have a laugh and witness something interesting going into the threads, but the severity of the situation combined with the bizarre autism of the participants was really unsettling to me so I found myself trying to discourage the guy from doing, but eventually giving up (it was 4am on a school day and I don't think he went through with it in the end but my memory is hazy). I never thought I would give a fuck about an internet rando's life, but I really can't reconcile the fact that I'm probably bluepilled at my core even though I'm ostensibly blackpilled.

tell him do it faggot

Never seen one live. But it wouldn't effect me tbh.

I've seen too many videos of suicide and much worse. If anything I'd just feel bad for the guy

Never seen one live. But it wouldn't effect me tbh.

I've seen too many videos of suicide and much worse. If anything I'd just feel bad for the guy
That's what I thought too, but it's different seeing it in real time and knowing a poor sap in a similar mental state as you is on the side of the world on the verge of ending his life and your words have a miniscule chance of saving him, the feelings of guilt just overwhelm you.
Based KSGcel
It wasn't him, it was much before that.