Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys ever used bad words for your mom

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I was coming to my home and I saw my mom nearby I thought it's some regular woman and called her a foid but when I went closer I realised it's actually my mom.
Have you guys ever used such words for your moms?

I sperged out and yelled cunt at her several times last year.

No never...my mom is not foid.She was born in different generation , in a traditional environment. Woman like her would be like a diamond today in sense of morality and character :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: All woman born after 1980s are whores at finest , irrespective of all races

No never...my mom is not foid.She was born in different generation , in a traditional environment. Woman like her would be like a diamond today in sense of morality and character :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: All woman born after 1980s are whores at finest , irrespective of all races
Same and agree.

My mom was born in 1984.

I swear around her yeah

Based