Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you guys ever been told "No one here likes you"

i have the remedy when they are starting this pathetic ritualistic crap where they all turn on you

you start playing this in your pocket on your phone on full blast

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM9rnqdAx00&list=WL&index=27

casually like you dont know who is playing it walk around the entire room just staring at these fucking worms

and wait unitl the you just buurnt my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls

and mic drop and leave

Everyday in college I was told that.

All I wanted was to be a child who could have fun, go to sleep overs and maybe even have a group of friends. I'm not even entitled to that according to soys.
Same. Just wanted to be like any other kid. Bullying and poverty destroyed my childhood
the chutzpah of these normalfags
after spending 20 years socializing every day, while I was rotting alone in my room "socializing" on online forums filled with autists and schizos, they tell me to just "man up", not to be resentful against the societeehee and act normal (because of couse after 20 years of loneliness I know how to act "normal")
I'm expected to waste 8 hours every day for the profit of the societeehee but they couldn't even be bothered to invest one night for a slumber party with me or even a few minutes every once a while for a talk :feelsUnreal:

Yes, a couple of times.

Yes, but its more done by their actions rather than words. It's like they take one look at your face and it's nope, we don't want you in our group, don't want you as a friend and definitely not anything more.
My job is like that now, they want me out and I hate the place anyway.

Yes, but its more done by their actions rather than words. It's like they take one look at your face and it's nope, we don't want you in our group, don't want you as a friend and definitely not anything more.
My job is like that now, they want me out and I hate the place anyway.
fuck that's my biggest dread, entering a workplace and being stuck with ppl who hate me

Quite a few times

I was in uni for a year and didn't assist a single event, so can't relate, but I was a ghost all the time and people didn't even realize I was at the classroom, no one talked to me and people already had friends

Feel free to share your stories, I remember in the past when I tried to fit in and join clubs at uni. During events that involved alcohol
I've been told numerous times "no one here likes you", the typical experience for incels I guess... put oneself out of their comfort zone only to be told to fuck off
And the general populous tells us to 'work on your personality broo' even though we received overwhelming amounts of negative reinforcement and ostracization from society.

I remember a foid telling the teacher that I was annoying when we were asked to partner up. Keep in mind my group of friends was small and I was mostly just quiet and kept to myself.

Take the uglycel pill. I don’t think most people(Especially females) want to be bothered by ugly people. The halo effect is real.

Back in grade 6, this loud foid and I along with some other classmates we're in a group for an assignment and we were all fooling around and throwing things, and my eraser hit her head and she said "stop this is why no one likes you" even tho everyone else in the group was throwing shit at eachother and fooling around