Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you guys checked out the new eminem song

I don't listen to negro chimping.

I would rather fuck Margot Robbie than Eminem in his prime with a wig

lol what type of fag listens to eminem

This is a piss poor as always, like clockwork with that nigger. Just when you thought his attempts at reclaiming his past couldn't get more pitiful.

I don't know why this geriatric thought it'd be a good idea to shit out some hallow simulacra of 'Without Me' with a shitty hook. For fuck sake, even the rehashed beat is butchered. Not a semblance of exuberance or creativity to be found within the rapping nor the lyrics.

If you told me that this song was the result of him waking up and deciding to remake Without Me with the intent of making it as terrible as possible as an April fools joke: I wouldn't be surprised. He's making McCartney look like he's in his prime.

Last edited:
He's making McCartney look like he's in his prime.
I commend him for this. He's turned the impossible into the possible. After listening to this dogshit, McCartney looks like a spry young lad on the cusp of his prime.

It's genuinely unfathomable to think that he's going further downhill from here.