Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you given up completely or do you still have hope?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★★★
No hope = nope

Still have some hope

no hope, only cope

Ngl, I do have a 'minuscule of hope':bluepill: somewhere. Which is probably why I'm still here.

Hope for cheeburger tomorrow and milkshake but expensive milkshake tomorrow because I always cheap so now expensive

People who have hope are all fakecels

I'm just waiting for death

Im almost 33yo, I knwo its over but my brain dont and still gives me copes to do that and this and there is a chance. Brutal.
For example: learn programming so you will have good paying job and you can take care of yourself, or leaen forign language to have better layimg job and it will be easier to meet women in foreigm country.
The point is my brain is also so fried I cant force myself to learn this things. I have blocked on my routers DNS all the game platofrms and all the meme and social websites except this one and I cant still force myself to learn, i can sit and stare at blank screen on computer, but cant force myself to start learning.

Last edited:
Don't care at this point.