Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you finally accepted your looks

Yes I'm a subhuman creature made only to suffer

Yes, I will forever be a deformed subhuman.

Yeah, they never bothered me much to be fair as even as a kid I knew I would be single forever because of them and accepted it.

I have for quite some time, but I still don't like my picture being taken. What's the point when I just look like shit? When I was a teenager I didn't accept it though, I was desperate to deceive myself into believing that I looked good, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I have for quite some time, but I still don't like my picture being taken. What's the point when I just look like shit? When I was a teenager I didn't accept it though, I was desperate to deceive myself into believing that I looked good, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That's why we're here

I look like a character creation in a game when you just press “random”

Definitely. One of the reasons my future is bleak, everything seems to be painted grey.

no lol i will be getting surgery soon, i want to at least look like a normal human being

No, I don't accept being labeled as an ugly product. Foids see it that way because they only like the same old types. Tall, masculine face, tanned and NT. They are entitled to Chads but that doesn't mean that all other men are ugly.

No surgery for race, so yes it will take some time.

Yes, I am ethnic.

No, accepting these looks means surrendering to the shitty life they come with. Surgery or death.

I look like a character creation in a game when you just press “random”
just press it again bro
Sexiest man alive dark souls 3

No, I not ugly for myself :<

No, accepting these looks means surrendering to the shitty life they come with. Surgery or death.
This tbh, my only hope. Every day I look at the mirror imagining how I would be after the surgeries

Nobody here should be ashamed of their looks. Subhuman genetics aren't exclusive to males

Kind of tbh. It will take some time till i will have fully accepted it though.

Yes unfortunately

I still can't quite fully accept the fact I'm ugly. I know I am but my mind can't fully grasp it.

i have excepted my looks in one way such as the uglyness but not that i look so much like my father its hard to look in the mirror and see a strong resemblance of the man that disappointed me and did not want me

Never looks in mirror :feelstrash: :feelshaha: