Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever witness someone talks about blackpills in real life?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Seriously,I just want to know how widespread are blackpills in the real world. I'd be happy if a layman on the street talks about chads stacies and shit.

Ive wondered the same thing, i havent met a fellow incel nor have i ever heard of CHAD or the BLACKPILL on the streets.

No, dispensing blackpills irl would be the end of your social life which is why I think nobody bothers

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWPJr43ldK4[/video]

It's extremely rare. At least in non-English speaking countries.

It's pretty rare to happen IRL, especially as normies and cucks would want to kill anyone dropping truth pills. Plus, many of us LDAR alone anyway.

My professor today said something along the lines of this:

"Your appearance is enough for anyone to make an instant judgement about you and on whether you are seen as trustworthy or not"

This is as far as they know, not really blackpill but it goes to show that looks is the priority and ultimate end of whether females will find you repulsive or attractive

I'd love to see blackpills become mainstream.

My incel friend said something along the lines that his facial bone structure is so ugly and weird that scientists will have to study him when he dies.

KyloRen said:
My incel friend said something along the lines that his facial bone structure is so ugly and weird that scientists will have to study him when he dies.

Did he ever use blackpill terms like "chad" or "virgin"?

None I can remember. I drop very subtle ones when I drink though.

I do sometimes socially. I say white women are ugly and most women have fucked 100 men by 21.

No one gives a fuck.

blackpill is still underground vast majority of society are still bluepilled morons just look at reddit

mylifeistrash said:
I do sometimes socially. I say white women are ugly and most women have fucked 100 men by 21.
No one gives a fuck.

you forgot an extra 0

Garbage said:
blackpill is still underground vast majority of society are still bluepilled morons just look at reddit
Make it mainstream.

No, the closest I came to seeing that was seeing a coping gymcel asian concede that face might be his problem.

I had a conversation about plastic surgery with a fellow incel at work, he knew what I meant when I said "BlackPill", "Chad", "Incel", "Looksmaxxing", "Roasties"... There were foids in the room so we kept it work appropriate and used words normies didn't know. We agreed that science and technology will save us. There's a guy named Chad at work and I said "you're lucky, you know they all want Chad". All the males around laughed and got the joke. I seem to work for a company that has an affirmative action program for hiring sub8s... 90% of males working their are subs... I can work without getting mogged by co workers. But yeah, incels are everywhere and as the BlackPill speads, more incels will recognize fellow incels. I think the incel memes on facebook are BlackPilling people who would have never found r/incels or incels.is...