Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever went to a psychologist?

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
I know a psychologist can't do anything about subhuman genetics, but, I'm very depressed and my family sometimes asks, "Why are you so asleep, why you looks sad" and somethings like this. But I never told them about my situation, and if I would it, they will say me to see a psychologist.

I just never told them because nobody can do nothing, you know... But if you already went to a psychologist, did it helped or not?

I’ve never been to one but I say you shouldn’t.
You’ll pay them large amounts of money just so they can “listen” and then at the end give you bluepilled advice.

Not worth it in my eyes but you can always go and see for yourself.

I was send to school psychologist few times for skipping lessons. He just gave me bluepilled advice.

Do it if your insurance covers it. And drop them if they suck. And don't mention being actively suicidal if you are.

You basically have to strike gold to find one that's not retarded. The higher you IQ, the harder this will B.

I did and it was completely useless

Yes but they were useless outside of getting good Jew pills. And I guess if you find a woke psychologist which is she's but possible then it can be decent experience. Bust most are women or soyboys who cannot relate

Yeah, my family forced me to go. He's the same psychiatrist that treats my autistic brother. He was completely bluepilled regarding inceldom. But because he was familiar with my familial situation, he was able to help me in that regard. And I got on some antidepressants that have helped (Welbutrin).

Yeah, my family forced me to go. He's the same psychiatrist that treats my autistic brother. He was completely bluepilled regarding inceldom. But because he was familiar with my familial situation, he was able to help me in that regard. And I got on some antidepressants that have helped (Welbutrin).
same here, once in hospital my mom forced me to

imo therapy/psychology only works if you're lowiqcel

Yes.She helped me cope with not having anyone to rely on.She was a good woman.

I had psychiatrists forced on me through all my teen and young adult years. The Jew pills tanked my GPA and SAT scores by making me perpetually tired and dopey without treating the depression they were supposed to treat. I suspect they caused permanent brain damage. Ruined my life pretty much. If I wasn't forced to take therapy and pills, I'd have probably gotten a STEM degree instead of being a disabled NEET. OP, only go if you want to make yourself a good case for collecting disability money.

afraid of being involuntarily committed. i dont think it would happen, just the possibility is enough to scare me away forever

JFL at wage cucking all week and paying roastie feminist

No because they can't fix my looks

She ended up making fun of her other patients. In particular the fat smelly one. She told my mother about the one girl that was always crying, they talked mockingly about her. She also very clearly had mental issues herself. We basically just chit-chat and made fun of psychology and her patients. I was 15 at the time wouldn't do it again. My mom bought me McDonald's afterwards.

This is female nature. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN!

I saw one before. Waste of time lots of bluepills don't do it our problem is that our genetics aren't up to par in a feminist society a shrink won't change that.

We just talked trough my issues and I felt better.
She was completely oblivious to how bullying worked,so I had to sort it out myself.
I didn't realize you were homosexual. My bad.

No. I am a high functioning depressive.

Yes, but I still ended up on this forum.

Yes

Never really understood how talking about your problems will solve them.
It's like telling a nigger in auswitch gas chamber "just talk about your problems, bro"

Yes, never again

Go to a church or to a prostitute (if not religious) instead.

yes and I've been to many ones. Most are useless. At best they can be used to see if/what your issues are. Most just kind of sit there and do nothing though.

yes my nigger

I went. She gave me some bluepilled shit about being more confident. Fuck her in the ass

A psychologist won't fix my physical flaws

They are utterly pointless and you will go home feeling even worse.

Then if you dare challenge them on their bullshit, they label you as paranoid and try to get you into the looney bin.

There is no psychologist for your face.

There is not talking for your face. There are no zombie pills for your face. If they aren't writing a recommendation for facial surgery to the insurance company the only thing they can do is get an attractive foid psychologist to give you succs and fuccs in exchange for listening to their shitty bluepiiled advise. They are getting paid a decent amount of money anyway, might as well make the attractive foid psychologists at least somewhat useful.