Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Have you ever watched Baywatch?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I am on the 5th season on Amazon Prime video, I like it but I would prefer it if Pamela Anderson wasn't in it, she always was a degenerate woman. I probably would have hated the show if I was an adult when it was aired but the women in it are not from our generation so it doesn't annoy me as much, I just focus on the storyline.

I would like to share this photo of what Yasmeen Bleeth looks like now. The comments on the article were defending her weight gain but if it was a man they would be telling him to go to a gym.

Yasmin bleeth

What enjoyment can one possibly gain from watching baywatch?

just be fat theory..;

I watched the movie that came out a few years ago with Dwayne Johnson... It made me kek a few times and some of the girls were hot.

Would I watch it again? no

The new movie with the Rock but none of the old stuff.

What enjoyment can one possibly gain from watching baywatch?
I used to watch it all the time when it was on the air, but today it would only be for the nostalgia factor and seeing Pamela, Yasmeen, and Nicole Eggert.

What happened to Nicole is almost as bad Yasmeen.

2c9abee44e016569f059395452a5cd4e.jpg

cocaine is a helluva drug

I used to watch it all the time when it was on the air, but today it would only be for the nostalgia factor and seeing Pamela, Yasmeen, and Nicole Eggert.

What happened to Nicole is almost as bad Yasmeen.

2c9abee44e016569f059395452a5cd4e.jpg
I was around 5 when I first saw that show. Never got to see it again. Never will.