Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you ever tried working on your tallents

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
do you think you have any ?
what's stopping you from improving them ? maybe they could help us ascend

Unless you become a millionaire it wont affect your sexual life. Im not sure i have any talents.

Yes I work on my fapping everyday

Unless you become a millionaire it wont affect your sexual life. Im not sure i have any talents.

i don't know , i heard some people got pussy for playing the guitar and having a nice voice idk if its blue pilled and i think those traits made them appeal more attractive

have you thought about it
What talents
idk maybe drawing , music , boxing or something

thats cool bro , do you write short stories and stuff , authors are loved by people and maybe your writing which is a form of art could get you the effection you deserve
then again am basing all of this on chance do what you want brocel

How many incels have you seen succeed at boxing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
111fa83d 9ae1 4d1a b829 6ae978ebe9ed

Talents - No. Interests - some.

Complete lack of actual "talent", time.

Just ascend by coding, yoyoing, and building electronics bro :feelsgah::blackpill:

JFL this pill is so fucking blue it contains industrial quantities of dye.
no shut up it's not blue am just trying to see if there is a solution instead of sitting on my ass and being misrable

i think everyone has a talent , it usually gets ignored try to look deeper into things your good at , video games could be a talent you can go pro and get millions of dollars and you might ascend with a twitch thot

i don't know , i heard some people got pussy for playing the guitar and having a nice voice idk if its blue pilled and i think those traits made them appeal more attractive
You need to be already good looking, my older brother played guitar and had nice voice, it didnt helped him.

You need to be already good looking, my older brother played guitar and had nice voice, it didnt helped him.
shit , did he play infront of people

thats cool bro , do you write short stories and stuff , authors are loved by people and maybe your writing which is a form of art could get you the effection you deserve
then again am basing all of this on chance do what you want brocel
I just write essays in the format of opinion pieces I read or make reflections of what I learn and experience.

@Mainländer has some pretty good songs you can listen to, just write his name on YouTube to find his channel.

do you think you have any ?
what's stopping you from improving them ? maybe they could help us ascend
I started playing piano at 13 or 14 but my skill level never progressed past intermediate or so i would say. I've been like that since 2017 ish. I've always wanted to practice more and learn new songs and maybe even learn to read sheet music (i can read it i just can't play it from looking at it).

I'm also into collecting videogame figures and art books and even strategy guides. But those don't really impress anyone cause that's not a talent. NGL i've been thinking of getting into doing model kits and making miniatures and dioramas. It's a lot of work and i'd need paint and other materials but it looks so cool. When i was a teen i used to make props and costumes out of cheap materials so i have a background in this area at least.

I've tried making music before but i don't really have the skill or things to do it. I don't have a midi keyboard or good sounding midi software, and my audio mixing and editing is left to audacity.

I don't have any. I don't have the time for hobbies either

have you thought about having one look for something and test yourself

i am trying to do that rn to know if i have a tallent or not
Everything I've tried I've sucked at

I am quite sure that I'm just talentless

Its true if your talent can increase your status and you make lots of money with it, you will have better chances at ascending.

Sadly i dont have talents:fuk:

no shut up it's not blue
k bro
am just trying to see if there is a solution
there isn't
instead of sitting on my ass and being misrable coping
ftfy
i think everyone has a talent , it usually gets ignored
:bluepill:maxxed
try to look deeper into things your good at ,
Literally nothing
video games could be a talent
My reaction time is in the bottom 6% of humanity (according to the human benchmark) and my wrists are so trash I made a bot to postmaxx because manually doing it was causing wrist pain.
I play games to cope jfl, not as a "hobby" or "talent"
ascend with a twitch thot
*(imagine the upscaled version of this - :feelskek:, I'm too lazy to find it again)
get millions of dollars
The only thing worth doing that you've posted, but not doable for most.
Everything I've tried I've sucked at

I am quite sure that I'm just talentless
Incel gang

I have none, absolute 0 talents
I always tried and wasted hundred of hours on hobbies/videogames only to be average or below average on them
hard workers will never surpass born talents

just LDAR

talentless clumsy chad - still loved by everybody and idolized by foids
very talented average-looking man with many achievements - every normie thinks he overcompenstates and invisible to foids

No talents for your face

Natural talents are overrated. If you work hard for a long time you can get better at almost anything than any naturally talented person. And thats because, as incels with no social life, we have way more free time than 99% of the population. Naturally talented musicians waste dozens of hours every week with their friends, bf/gf, social interactions, social events...
But it is true that, if youre short and/or ugly and/or autistic, its just impossible to ascend. And getting very good at something is just a very good cope, not a solution. Foids dont care about your incredibly developed skills in anything unless youre Chad.
very talented average-looking man with many achievements - every normie thinks he overcompenstates and invisible to foids

This

k bro

there isn't

ftfy

:bluepill:maxxed

Literally nothing

My reaction time is in the bottom 6% of humanity (according to the human benchmark) and my wrists are so trash I made a bot to postmaxx because manually doing it was causing wrist pain.
I play games to cope jfl, not as a "hobby" or "talent"

*(imagine the upscaled version of this - :feelskek:, I'm too lazy to find it again)

The only thing worth doing that you've posted, but not doable for most.

Incel gang
View attachment 481436
well i guess i have nothing else to tell you am just as misrable but am looking for solutions

I am good at hating women

I'm good at maths/physics, but it feels more like an autism trait.

Also, more of a 'hobby' than a talent, but I found a way to be involved in sports without having any muscle or strength - being a cox. It's a person in rowing who sits in the boat and steers/shouts at the rowers (look up rowing races and you'll see what I mean), basically the captain of the boat.
I still get treated like shit by the chads and whores at the boat club for being obviously autistic, but it's the closest I've been to being a normie (I get invited to socials by virtue of being part of the club) so I just put up with it.

Natural talents are overrated. If you work hard for a long time you can get better at almost anything than any naturally talented person. And thats because, as incels with no social life, we have way more free time than 99% of the population. Naturally talented musicians waste dozens of hours every week with

Do you suppose a man with an IQ of 70 can ascend to a chemical engineering job?

High school students interested in studying chemical engineering should take science classes, such as chemistry, physics, and biology. They also should take math courses, including algebra, trigonometry, and calculus.

College students typically study chemical engineering or a related field that leads to a bachelor's degree. Programs in chemical engineering usually take 4 years and include classroom, laboratory, and field studies. Some colleges and universities have 5-year engineering programs that lead to both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree. A graduate degree, which may include a degree up to the Ph.D. level, allows an engineer to work in research and development or as a postsecondary teacher.

Some colleges and universities offer internships and/or cooperative programs in partnership with industry. In these programs, students gain practical experience while completing their education.

ABET accredits engineering programs. ABET-accredited programs in chemical engineering include courses in chemistry, physics, and biology. These programs also include applying the sciences to the design, analysis, and control of chemical, physical, and biological processes.