Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel have you ever tried to vent to a normie and they just straight up tell you they don't care?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have a gym partner I go to the gym with daily he helps me with things like changing weight mid set and stuff thats about the only interaction we have we dont really hangout outside of gym. Everyday when I walk to the gym with him I'd always vent to him about how unfair my life is, and things related to my oneitis, for the past few days he straight up just tells me he doesn't give af about whats going on in my life. Normies don't even have regard for my suffering while they live a better life just because they were LUCKY, why cant they at least hear me vent

You don't vent to guys like that, that's now how we operate. Why the fuck should he care about your life? You are there to work out, not gossip/vent.
im bored daily I want to talk to people irl but im ostracized by most of the local population due to past bad reputation :feelscry:

We are the only people you can vent to buddy. Normies don't care, and why should they? Did something bad happen in the past that you are alluding to?
yeah, I used to be really open about my opinions of stuff, I was openly expressing my misogynistic thoughts, and some unfavorable political opinions normies opposed so im pretty much ostracized now.

I have a gym partner I go to the gym with daily he helps me with things like changing weight mid set and stuff thats about the only interaction we have we dont really hangout outside of gym. Everyday when I walk to the gym with him I'd always vent to him about how unfair my life is, and things related to my oneitis, for the past few days he straight up just tells me he doesn't give af about whats going on in my life. Normies don't even have regard for my suffering while they live a better life just because they were LUCKY, why cant they at least hear me vent
I can get how it's painful but he's not rlly doing anything wrong he just wants to workout imagine you go to the gym everyday pumped and ready to lift and you have to hear depressing stories.

You only vent stuff like your problems to people who you know and give a shit about you. If i was at this guy's shoes and you were to whine everyday to me your problems i might straight tell you idgaf as well. I know it must be tough for you compared to your normie buddy, but dont Share your problems with ppl and ruin the vibe

Last edited:
Can't blame him. If my friend was constantly complaining about his life I'd tell him that I don't care aswell.

The curse of being an extroverted incel

Whining and complaining is the best way to keep frens bro!