Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever tried to sincerely ask a girl to have sex with you?

W

why_why_why

Greycel
Simply put, if you live in wealthy Europe or North America, I believe you can get sex experience by asking girls directly.

Logic: People in wealthy areas are more sympathetic. A rich man with an annual income of one million dollars, if you kneel on the ground and keep begging him, he will definitely give you $100 directly. But the same thing happens to a poor man with an annual income of $10,000, he will definitely not give you money. So, although I don’t live in a wealthy country, I believe this trick can be used on girls in wealthy areas.

Operation: First of all, you have to live in a wealthy area, which is the most important thing. For example, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, etc. Then, you just need to go to the street, find a beautiful girl, and ask her directly. You have to tell her: "I have never had sex, please have sex with me, please." And you have to mention that you are willing to pay for it. "I am willing to give you some money, although the money is not much, but it is my heart."

I know that some people will say, isn’t this prostitution?

No, it’s different. If you give them money directly, they may not agree. But if you ask them first and then offer them money as extra compensation, they will agree.

This is bluepilled tbh.
This only works if you're normie+

you try ,then tell us the results

No I dont want to end up in jail nigger

This only works if you're attractive

Pass me whatever you're high on

Then, you just need to go to the street, find a beautiful girl, and ask her directly. You have to tell her: "I have never had sex, please have sex with me, please." And you have to mention that you are willing to pay for it. "I am willing to give you some money, although the money is not much, but it is my heart."
If I went up to a foid and said this she'd call the police

Simply put, if you live in wealthy Europe or North America, I believe you can get sex experience by asking girls directly.
You can do that anywhere if you are attractive.

Logic: People in wealthy areas are more sympathetic.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

A rich man with an annual income of one million dollars, if you kneel on the ground and keep begging him, he will definitely give you $100 directly. But the same thing happens to a poor man with an annual income of $10,000, he will definitely not give you money.
Because the 100 is as much to the millionaire as 1 dollar is to the other guy.

So, although I don’t live in a wealthy country, I believe this trick can be used on girls in wealthy areas.

Operation: First of all, you have to live in a wealthy area, which is the most important thing. For example, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, etc. Then, you just need to go to the street, find a beautiful girl, and ask her directly. You have to tell her: "I have never had sex, please have sex with me, please." And you have to mention that you are willing to pay for it. "I am willing to give you some money, although the money is not much, but it is my heart."

No, it’s different. If you give them money directly, they may not agree. But if you ask them first and then offer them money as extra compensation, they will agree.
EVLKjbYUcAAF_3d.jpg

Logic: People in wealthy areas are more sympathetic. A rich man with an annual income of one million dollars, if you kneel on the ground and keep begging him, he will definitely give you $100 directly. But the same thing happens to a poor man with an annual income of $10,000, he will definitely not give you money. So, although I don’t live in a wealthy country, I believe this trick can be used on girls in wealthy areas.

this thread is severe retardation

how long do u think this infiltrator will last here?

I would never give a dollar to a poor person. If they bothered me I would cut their throat. My parents who are millionaires would gladly beat a homeless person to death and enjoy it for looking at them the wrong way. And you think foids will give some short/ugly incel pity sex?

Maybe once when I was really drunk years ago, I couldn't remember clearly. It was very close I would get sued.

Amazing idea ngl i wana see a compilation of it in practice on yt

Do this if you want your first time to be with BBCs in the shower
Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

And i thought i was autistic

I sincerely asked a girl for her number and she said no.

I would never give a dollar to a poor person. If they bothered me I would cut their throat. My parents who are millionaires would gladly beat a homeless person to death and enjoy it for looking at them the wrong way. And you think foids will give some short/ugly incel pity sex?
foids are even more jewish than jews smh

just beg whores for their worthless used-up holes theory

Yes it works. I asked your mom for sex & payed her & I fucked her last night.

That's illegal in many places of the world even when prostitution is somewhat legal.

You bang your head or something? tf is this thread

IT foid trying to get us in trouble? I'm not naive nigger.

i asked a blonde semi fat girl to come over to my house and she declined and blocked me

@Pancakecel here u go another story

No, I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison