Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever tried to normiemax or try to blend in with normies and if so how did it go?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I've tried this multiple times over the course of my life but overall I haven't been able to ascend or really make any close friends from it.

I'm currently still trying to at the moment it's just I have a lack of motivation to do anything in life and that's holding me back.

It was a failure, at most I turned into a drunk autist.

Alcohol makes me more low inhibition which can be both a good thing and a bad thing for me and it's lead to me doing and saying some really retarded shit.

Yes but they avoid direct eye contact with my face so I give up.

I heard a real state agent gel my dad I was super charismatic or at least would have been if I wasn’t so “weird looking little one”

never felt the need tbh.
always retained my trash original subhuman autistic character more or less
rather stay aloof, it looks better on me

I tried to blend in with normalfags in middle and high school and failed

never felt the need tbh.
always retained my trash original subhuman autistic character more or less
rather stay aloof, it looks better on me
I never felt the need until the last couple years but I'm starting to think I can't change who I am.

yeah I had friends in 8th grade and I normiemaxxed hard. That was the last time I had an actual "friend" group. But even back then I was khhv and no girls talked to me while other normies in the group got girlfriends and female attention. jfl. Could explain why I stopped trying for years but I'm sure there's other reasons too

I tried to blend in with normalfags in middle and high school and failed
I didn't start trying to normiemax until the last two years of high school. Maybe if I started earlier it could've gone better but that's probably cope.

yeah I had friends in 8th grade and I normiemaxxed hard. That was the last time I had an actual "friend" group. But even back then I was khhv and no girls talked to me while other normies in the group got girlfriends and female attention. jfl. Could explain why I stopped trying for years but I'm sure there's other reasons too
Did your friend group go to the same high school as you after 8th grade?

I didn't start trying to normiemax until the last two years of high school. Maybe if I started earlier it could've gone better but that's probably cope.
I tried from 8th grade till the plandemic occurred in my 10th grade year

I never felt the need until the last couple years but I'm starting to think I can't change who I am.
yes. im too self conscious to pretend i am anything else. i may break into laughter due to the fakeness i force on myself (contrast)
over

I tried from 8th grade till the plandemic occurred in my 10th grade year
It happened in what would have been my 9th grade year but the school system works differently where I live and all school years from middle school to high school are in the same school.

yes. im too self conscious to pretend i am anything else. i may break into laughter due to the fakeness i force on myself (contrast)
over
Yeah fair

It happened in what would have been my 9th grade year but the school system works differently where I live and all school years from middle school to high school are in the same school.
Makes sense
I assume Ireland uses the primary and secondary school system

I've tried this multiple times over the course of my life but overall I haven't been able to ascend or really make any close friends from it.

I'm currently still trying to at the moment it's just I have a lack of motivation to do anything in life and that's holding me back.
I am doing it literally now for two mire hours

what happens is you immediately lose any company you had, because friends are constantly monkey-branching to get better more well-connected friends, the way foids are monkey-branching to get better more good-looking men to fuck them

Alcohol makes me more low inhibition which can be both a good thing and a bad thing for me and it's lead to me doing and saying some really retarded shit.
Yup, I can relate......

I even had a few moments which were recorded by normies.....

But yeah, I've tried this since Highschool, probably middle-school tbh

It got better at college, since I somewhat established a friend group & have a social circle, but it's not anything like what tons of others have. I also feel I can't truly "connect" with them on the same level as they can with one another.

Did your friend group go to the same high school as you after 8th grade?
We were until 9th grade. And after a year covid happened. We were still friends for a while and played games together, but then it just got worse and worse for me. And after a while we had a fallout and I was the only one that got ditched while they were still friends and they all hated me

it's brutal cause that was the only time I knew what it felt like to be a normie and have a group because before then I was bullied and isolated which caused me so much social anxiety which has impacted me so much that I suffer with even now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back