Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever tried hallucinogenic drugs?

Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
If yes how it was? Should more incels try it?

LSD - Masturbating on this made my orgasm feel like fractals.

Shrooms - Masturbating on this made me feel like shit when I orgasmed and I shed a tear.

DMT - I had to speed run fapsturbate this so I can breakthrough to COOMirvana. Too distracting and short l

2cb - Made me want to breed this hot femoid so damn bad.

LSD + MDMA + 2CB + Nitrous + WEED aka the “COOMmaxxers special” - Heaven. The goddess of coomers came down and let you breed her hard as shit.

LSD - Masturbating on this made my orgasm feel like fractals

Shrooms - Masturbating on this made me feel like shit when I orgasmed and I shed a tear.

DMT - I had to speed run fapsturbate this so I can breakthrough to COOMirvana. Too distracting and short l

LSD + MDMA + 2CB + WEED - Heaven. The goddess of coomers came down and let you breed her hard as shit.
:lul:

LSD - Masturbating on this made my orgasm feel like fractals.

LSD + MDMA + 2CB + Nitrous + WEED aka the “COOMmaxxers special” - Heaven. The goddess of coomers came down and let you breed her hard as shit.
Do you have sex dreams without drugs?

I personally don't so I'm afraid drugs won't help my cooming either

Do you have sex dreams without drugs?

I personally don't so I'm afraid drugs won't help my cooming either
Not sex dreams but sometimes very intense dreams if i take a tolerance break for a bit.

I had a cup of tea this morning

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Ngl, this has convinced me that I now want to try LSD. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelsLSD::feelsmage::worryfeels::feelsaww: LSD is my favorite of them all to masturbate on. Feels like im creating the next Big Bang when i jizz