Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have you ever tried Chadfishing ?

ccw

ccw

Greycel
I chadfished allot and got depressed by it, its the best method to get yourself blackpilled.
It's when you truly feel what could have been for you if you were good looking,even guys are more friendly to me jfl:feelsrope:

Nah, I'm pretty sure that it's illegal here in germany. Anyhow the laws here are in my opinion, quite draconian so I'd rather not fuck around and find out.

Yes. I chadfished your mom GrAY.

would rather do skincare, shit seems to time consuming and for what? a quick and cheap dopamine rush that you can get from doing literally anything on the planet.

Its like having what you could have infront of you, But you can never have it

No. It would be huge ragefuel to see that sex and cuddles are right there, no NT social skills needed, but in reality it's not for me.

I chadfished allot and got depressed by it, its the best method to get yourself blackpilled.
It's when you truly feel what could have been for you if you were good looking,even guys are more friendly to me jfl:feelsrope:
No, but I’d like to try it. Any advice you can give me to get started?

I tried and I got banned jfl

You will only torment yourself reading the responses from toilets.

Knowing they will never respond to you in the same way.

All I can say is after youve been brutally rejected by women, do not edit a pic of yourself to look like a chad and contact the woman on a fake account, it will make you very suicidal knowing how women treat chads.

All I can say is after youve been brutally rejected by women, do not edit a pic of yourself to look like a chad and contact the woman on a fake account, it will make you very suicidal knowing how women treat chads.
If you can edit a picture of yourself to look like a chad you're a fakecel :feelskek:

Yes, lots. It's depressing. But, at the same time, it dramatically reduces your respect for females. Which is good.

It just makes me feel hollow and that the world is so base and unromantic. All that really matters is your genes, and the things you can't change are the things that matter most.

If you can edit a picture of yourself to look like a chad you're a fakecel :feelskek:
Its ez, just make a tinier face and a normal nose. I have a long weird face and a nose that make jews jelly so its over for me :feelsrope:

Yes. Here is the pic that I'm using and it makes every foid go wet. Imagine looking like this.