Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever tried bars and nightclubs?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I did for a while years ago but got tired of seeing other people hooking up and having a good time. Once you start questioning your methods, clothing and resorting to bro science it's over. There's little to no effort or preparation on the part of sexhavers when they hook up, it just happens organically if you have a normal face.

Yes ofc, I've tried many things.

Nope have no friends to go with

I did for a while years ago but got tired of seeing other people hooking up and having a good time. Once you start questioning your methods, clothing and resorting to bro science it's over. There's little to no effort or preparation on the part of sexhavers when they hook up, it just happens organically if you have a normal face.
ive been to parties yeah. they blackpill you on male-female demographics and importance of nt

No, back when I was working I was always too exhausted and now that I'm NEET I don't have enough money. (And it almost certainly would be a shitty experience anyway since I'm non-NT.)

Yes ofc, I've tried many things.
At Least we can say we ticked that off.
bugs-bunny-bunny.gif
(in video game)
You'd probably fit in with some of the more rowdy bars if you take drugs before hand.
Nope have no friends to go with
Brutal.
ive been to parties yeah. they blackpill you on male-female demographics and importance of nt
Like this?

1674479739664-jpeg.698967

I go alone at 2 am when nobody cares anymore

No, back when I was working I was always too exhausted and now that I'm NEET I don't have enough money. (And it almost certainly would be a shitty experience anyway since I'm non-NT.)
You're not missing out on much, sex havers don't really need bars to get laid anyway if they're patient.

Attachments

• 1674479739664.jpeg
    1674479739664.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 229
I spent my early 20’s going out alone every weekend. I wasted so much money on alcohol instead of spending it on better things like fixing my teeth. I regret wasting all that time and money.

I wasted so much money on alcohol
This is a big one, the amount of money you'll end up pissing away with nothing to show for it adds up big time.

spent my early 20’s going out alone every weekend. I wasted so much money on alcohol instead of spending it on better things like fixing my teeth. I regret wasting all that time and money.
I am trying to quit that behavior but can’t

I did, and I don't recommend it as an incel

I did several times, all I did was sit and drink whisky while girls were all dancing with sex havers
I only would stay there for 10 mins since I was alone+sub5 so it’s pointless

Jsanza29 went to a club with his dad to see if he could pick up a foid. Spoilers: He couldn't.

I briefly entered a bar only once in Minneapolis.

I don't like crowded places.

no bc im fakecel

I'm sensitive to noise and crowds so nightclubs are out. We also don't really have a bar pickup culture here so I doubt trying would result in anything.