Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever thought of this comparison?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I just took a moment to reflect on the so called "polyamory" in this day and age, I want you to take a moment to reflect on those two questions:

how many girls are having more than one partner who actually only care for her and she still cucks them? basically a harem of men ready to date her whenever she wants, guy friends, etc.

now, reverse the question: how many men live that life? how many men do you see writing about having many girlfriends openly? how many men live a similar lifestyle with a harem of foids? literally only 5% of men or even less. even chads hide the fact that they date other Becky or other foids to their main gf. that is cheating, not like a foid having multiple gfs openly or someone like dan bilzerian.

the answer is you see the majority of these males who are able to get that kind of life (openly having many femorrhoids hanging on their dick) are only playboys and billionaires with looks and status and they don't exist in a large number, normies and niggers with sidechicks don't actually count since they try their hardest to hide their supposed sidechicks from their gfs (that's just cheating)

foids on the other hand just cuck males publicly man!

...and they do it on such a scale that makes you see a mid looking whore flaunting about cucking so many men by holding the "Im a polyamorous living with my ex" sign on dating sites.

another proof that foids just have more options I guess.

Last edited:
Polyamory is codeword for cuck

this is what happens when stoning is demed too cruel

Polyamory is codeword for cuck
idk the specific term to use for whores looking for a harem of men kind of relationship, they typically refer to themselves as "polyamorous" as far as I know

It's also codeword for women looking to be a Chad orbiter

because foids can't be judged

Any toilet who have sex should be obligated to suck off the entire male population pf the city

Any toilet who have sex should be obligated to suck off the entire male population pf the city
Females would rather die in an Ukrainian Grad attack than blowing off the average Joe.