Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever thought about stealing a kiss from a girl?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I've seen it on shows and movies where guys go up to unsuspecting females and kiss them.
The police won't take it as seriously as a actual sexual assault so you will probably get a slap on the wrist and that's it, and it's almost impossible to prove that someone kissed you without your consent.
I don't see any scenario in the future where I will get to kiss a girl for the first time so I am thinking about stealing a kiss.

You do remember the city we live in, right?

lol at u

merely looking at a moid is jailable in 2k18

Well, yeah, it would be a kiss. But it wouldn't be validation.

You do remember the city we live in, right?
I know but considering all the crowds of people and the shock that the girl would be in after the kiss, I imagine that I will actually get away

With my luck, guys would be recording her and catch me on video incidentally. People remember me months later due to my height + ghoulish looks.

I've been thinking about asking for a kiss on the cheek then turning my face and kissing her on the mouth, but seems kinda risky. I'm already considered lowlife creepy scum in school, don't want to add sex offender onto the list.

once i squezed a girl's cheeks and she called me disgusting

I would kiss her, she would scream, then a battalion of Chad's and beta's would come to her aid and beat the shit out of me.

I've been thinking about asking for a kiss on the cheek then turning my face and kissing her on the mouth, but seems kinda risky. I'm already considered lowlife creepy scum in school, don't want to add sex offender onto the list.
Look at Mr low inhibition having the guts to ask for a kiss.

and going to jail no.