Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever thought about going after Black chicks?? They are LEGIT DESPERATE

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
and the cure to your inceldom .. the question is, can you actually get it up for them

I don't think I can

The issue with black chicks is their brothers and cousins. I don't want to be involved with all this crazy mess with drugs, gangs and shit.

The two siblings seem more suited to European Americans.

The issue with black chicks is their brothers and cousins. I don't want to be involved with all this crazy mess with drugs, gangs and shit.

you don't have to

just be assertive and tell them that you're not into that kind of lifestyle

Yes, I am black, they dont want me

I'm physically attracted to black girls, but most of them are ratchet, ghetto, fat, and masculine. Plus they only like thug black guys. They call black guys like me lame because I speak proper English and am able to use my brain.

i wouldnt mind but i never got the vibe from them that they are despereate but thats my incel perspective idk

I'd love to but I don't think black women are interested in tiny balding white guys.

no they are the curries/rice of foids
dirt level smv

sheboons are ugly

Black chicks are whores and of low morales like all women. They hate men but love to be whores for men because their very existence is a retarded contradiction

I'd choose a 6/10 black girl over a 6/10 white girl. I'd choose any women with a cultured background than weird ass white girls. White girls are a liability. Too much feminism, hypergamy , classicism, lack of family values, and weird white people shit.

I'd choose a 6/10 black girl over a 6/10 white girl. I'd choose any women with a cultured background than weird ass white girls. White girls are a liability. Too much feminism, hypergamy , classicism, lack of family values, and weird white people shit.
Agreed.Too much Kike ideologies & culture war bullshit with whites, the biggest supporters of Transgender nonsense are white millenial/Gen-Z foids.Not to mention Onlyfans

Ngl i thoug this was gonna say "have you ever thought about going ER?"

Black chicks are whores and of low morales like all women. They hate men but love to be whores for men because their very existence is a retarded contradiction
True, the STD, paternity fraud & single-motherhood rates don't lie jfl

Also black girls are annoying because they only date like 6'8 nba players

Forgot to mention they're also ugly as fuck

only if she's cute would i fuck one otherwise no

Most in America are unnattractive and have disgusting attitudes, so much so that black guys would rather date outside their race

They are LEGIT HIDEOUS

unfortunately the only ones who you are calling "desperate" are the ugly ones. no hot girl, regardless of her race, is "desperate" jfl

After some thinking, I will go with first/second generation African immigrant. You know, Ethiopian or Somalian girl. They have decent level of education and crime. Some of them are really good-looking. There is this Sudanese girl with insane black skin. Will not put a picture because of "woman worship".

Y'all volcels

After some thinking, I will go with first/second generation African immigrant. You know, Ethiopian or Somalian girl. They have decent level of education and crime. Some of them are really good-looking. There is this Sudanese girl with insane black skin. Will not put a picture because of "woman worship".
Black Immigrants are best blacks

Desperate for Chad/Tyrone :feelstastyman:

I'm physically attracted to black girls, but most of them are ratchet, ghetto, fat, and masculine. Plus they only like thug black guys. They call black guys like me lame because I speak proper English and am able to use my brain.

yes they want a retard who gets arrested after killing a fast food worker because the food is not hot enough....

Dude with face tattoos and earrings and jewelry all over but no education, bad bank account and no job.

Just "hustling"... = selling drugs and getting arrested every 6 months.

it depends on the class of black . some middle class black women are great and nice but below that many are rude condecending hostile disrespectful mean and arrogant

If you could see the average black girls social media you wouldn't call them desperate

We only have male niggers here in Europe.

I have been rejected by abos, I don’t think sheboons would accept me either

and the cure to your inceldom .. the question is, can you actually get it up for them

I don't think I can
They’re not desperate at all. I see tons of sheboons talking about their “multiple baby daddies”. Black guys will fuck anything with a pulse, I’ve seen absolutely hideous 1/10 black women get thirsted on by multiple black guys and it was honestly shocking to me.

So true.
Black foids are worse. They are even bigger whores and hate and disrespect black men more than any other group of foids treat their men.

unfortunately the only ones who you are calling "desperate" are the ugly ones. no hot girl, regardless of her race, is "desperate" jfl
The only “hot” black girls are the ones mixed with white

All foids are same! Either they black or white!

I don’t think I spoke to a black foid in my life

The only “hot” black girls are the ones mixed with white
thats pretty cope man. lots of races have hot women that are not mixed with white. black chicks who dont get fat usually are quite hot. im guessing that youre white and just find white facial features more attractive, which makes sense. or if not then a whitewashed dethnic

they aren't desperate? these are the delusions incels create in their heads after LDARing too much thinking just because they're the ugliest they're the most desperate