Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Have you ever texted any foids?

Have you ever texted any foids?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Have you ever texted any foids who weren't your relatives or outside of school/work related stuff?

Yes. I used to have foid friends when I was younger.

back in my bluepilled era i tried to

havent done it in years

FUCK MY LIFE! I WANT TO DECAPITATE EVERYONE WHO IS BETTER THAN ME!

Yes, but for college group works and assignments

I just talked to them, like I would talk to anyone. If anything, I'm even worse than most people here, since I've talked to foids for years and never even came close to ascending.

No, don't think I ever talked to a foid outside of school environment or work environment and I guess break room chat and waiting room polite conversation doesn't really count as a grown man with certain responsibilities and expectations of me.

I just talked to them, like I would talk to anyone. If anything, I'm even worse than most people here, since I've talked to foids for years and never even came close to ascending.
I have no idea what to talk about. I barely said a word to anyone at school

Kill yourself

Yes I had a foid number in middle school because of homework. I said to her I loved her right after the final day of middle school bc I kind knew it was over. But even with the bp and the rope in my head I had to try.
She said that I will probably find a kind woman in the future in response : translate : U are so much uggly that only a Saint woman could accept you

You have higher chances of being fakecel than me. Think about that.
Im retarded and extremely autistic, socializing is an abstract concept for me. Its impossible for me to even have friends

@Animecel2D I put the tag [Whitepill] now. You know what to do

Im retarded and extremely autistic, socializing is an abstract concept for me. Its impossible for me to even have friends
I was constantly exposed to foids, due to having older sisters, who have tons of foids friends, still I am incel and never got even close to ascension.

Some people say we don't get women due to lack of exposure, I know it is not my case. I am still incel even after being around lots of women.

Yah..

Family, co-workers, peers that I did school-projects with, etc..

Yah..

Family, co-workers, peers that I did school-projects with, etc..
Did you even read the question I asked. I said co-workers, school colleagues(for projects) and family don't count as yes in this poll, I meant only texting foids who are not related to you and outside of work/school. Like have you chatted with a foid in your free time flirting with her etc. ?

Did you even read the question I asked. I said co-workers, school colleagues(for projects) and family don't count as yes in this poll, I meant only texting foids who are not related to you and outside of work/school. Like have you chatted with a foid in your free time flirting with her etc. ?
No, to be honest, I did not read because I was doing something else while simultaneously looking through the forums, but okay...

A "friend" of mine had heard me say I was attracted to some cunt (this was back in HS btw) that he knew back in middle school, so I guess.. to "help" me out, he told her behind my back that I liked her and gave her my number. I got a random text from her saying it was her... we had a long convo, but remember... she didn't know who I was or what I look'd like. It wasn't until the next day I saw her and attempted to talk to her that the vibe turned sour... or at least very "friend zone" type of shit. Probably the most tense moment in my life, honestly... walking next to her... she mad me weak asf.

Anyways, that's all I got.

No, to be honest, I did not read because I was doing something else while simultaneously looking through the forums, but okay...

A "friend" of mine had heard me say I was attracted to some cunt (this was back in HS btw) that he knew back in middle school, so I guess.. to "help" me out, he told her behind my back that I liked her and gave her my number. I got a random text from her saying it was her... we had a long convo, but remember... she didn't know who I was or what I look'd like. It wasn't until the next day I saw her and attempted to talk to her that the vibe turned sour... or at least very "friend zone" type of shit. Probably the most tense moment in my life, honestly... walking next to her... she mad me weak asf.

Anyways, that's all I got.
I see, you basically got friendzoned

Sure, except I fuck'd off after that, because I knew better
A very one-sided friendship that I eventually duck'd out of and ghost'd the cunt because of. HS were terrible years in my life, as for many I'm sure here. Tho, I still jerk'd to her FB pics whenever I thought of her.

Each and every time they ghost me. They come up with the fucking more bullshit reasons. I hate them so much.

I made a thread about my ventures texting foids in this thread.

But how do you text foids? Where do I find those foids. On pisscord? Instagram?
I always do it through instagram

Preferably foids I already know

Like friends of my cousin or foids I used to work with

And I got my leg touched by a foid, a white foid at that, the problem is she was a becky. Did you ever experience that huh. Did you ever have girls take snaps of you and circle you with hearths? Guess what U did. Im 5'11 how tall are you bitch?
Nigga nobody cares if your 5'11