Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever slipped up and used incel-lingo IRL?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I haven't...yet.

Yes when i was drunk with some randoms

I take a tenth of a second extra to make sure I'm not saying 'foid' sometimes

No; my inhibition and social openness is far too limited for something like that to happen... :feelsjuice:

Though it is entertaining to think of what would happen in such a hypothetical scenario; I'm guessing a full "cancelling" and possibly public humiliation for the heinous crime of perhaps being a hateful inkwell subhuman, daring to criticize modern hypergamy and moral degeneracy. :society:

Allt he time when I talk to myself

Only when I am talking to my family members especially my brother.

i use it around my brother. he just laughs at it

Actually, last night when I was talking about how I felt like I had a chance when I went to pick up some Mexican food I had ordered earlier that day. I told him I felt like a Chad for a second when two girls at the bar that seemed to be customers excitedly greeted me when I stepped through the door. I don't know if this is bragging; because I could've had the wrong idea.

With my incel friends yes

i say "brutal" "just fucking ruthless" and "its over" all the time. but sometimes i have to stop myself from saying "foid" instead of "girl"

I don't remember having done that

only the ones you could say without it being obv, saying foid or oneitis irl is beyond retarded but ive accidentally have added "maxxing" to some words and immediately try to come up with something else so they dont ask huh?
Nice maxxing

Not incel lingo, but a racist lingo once slipped: mudshark

I do voluntarily, I just don’t care I guess. Mainly like “cope” and “maxx”

I barely say 10 words a day

most of it is mainstream anyways. say based 1231241352 times a day

Yes , I said JFL and it's over to my female therapist.