Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen the oofy doofy method of getting a girlfriend work?

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date

Have you seen an incel oofy doofy their way into some coochy

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Personally I've seen it. A 5'7" trucel Mexican dude was able to oofy doofymaxx and get this tall, nerdy, White foid to date him.

Dude had no money, status, looks, not even frame. All he had was an NT brain and he entertained the foid with his personality and sense of humor.

I've seen it happen other times, but that was the most recent one.

Oofy doofy DOES NOT EXIST in the sense of legitimate attraction. It's literally just betabuxxing that happens in some scenarios where a foid higher in SMV than a wealthyish beta realizes how good of an exploiting opportunity it would be if she married him and could freely leech off of him and cheat with 0 repurcussion. with the threat of divorce-rape. It's cucked as fuck. What you describe is just an exception to the norm. :feelsjuice:

Oofy doofy DOES NOT EXIST in the sense of legitimate attraction. It's literally just betabuxxing that happens in some scenarios where a foid higher in SMV than a wealthyish beta realizes how good of an exploiting opportunity it would be if she married him and could freely leech off of him and cheat with 0 repurcussion. with the threat of divorce-rape. It's cucked as fuck. What you describe is just an exception to the norm. :feelsjuice:
No in the instances I've seen, the dude is broke. Literally the only redeeming quality he has is being entertaining to the foid. But it probably is just an exception. Who knows, we're only speculating based on outside observations.

He’s just women’s type, men can’t rate other men’s sexual attractiveness for shit

i saw a funny guy with a hot gf even taller than him , i think he keeps her entertained and she sucks his dick . exception do exist

i saw a funny guy with a hot gf even taller than him , i think he keeps her entertained and she sucks his dick . exception do exist
True. When their relationship is nothing but an exchange of entertainment for blowjobs, it can hardly be called a relationship in the first place :waitwhat:

No in the instances I've seen, the dude is broke. Literally the only redeeming quality he has is being entertaining to the foid. But it probably is just an exception. Who knows, we're only speculating based on outside observations.
"I've seen it bro. Believe me"

wtf is oofy doofy

Personally I've seen it. A 5'7" trucel Mexican dude was able to oofy doofymaxx and get this tall, nerdy, White foid to date him.

Dude had no money, status, looks, not even frame. All he had was an NT brain and he entertained the foid with his personality and sense of humor.

I've seen it happen other times, but that was the most recent one.
I've seen it too tbh. But usually the guy is insanely confident and funny

Btw was the guy muscular ?

I've seen it too tbh. But usually the guy is insanely confident and funny

Btw was the guy muscular ?
Yeah but you couldn't really tell because he was chubby