Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever seen someone so repulsively ugly (non deformed) that the failo effect kicked in and you couldnt control it?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Like, you wished something terrible happened to that person and you never had to see her again? Like you literally wished she was never born?

You yourself obviously doesnt count, in this manner.

I have no trouble admitting this to myself, though. And no, i dont think its shallow. Its one of the few parts of human nature where we got it right.

When you have a garden, and a weed grows out, you dont create theories (or copes, if you will) about the "inherent value" of the weed or the "sacred worthiness" of its life, you tuck it out of the ground (or burn it, wtv) and follow through with your day.

We should do the same, but with humans. If a person reaches 18 (even sooner, if its obvious it wont change for the better) and she realizes she wont make the cut of what society deems as aesthetically acceptable, she should (AT LEAST) be forced to: live with the other rejects in a far away island (much like we did with leper affected people), to live secluded in some way (and payed by the state for doing it so), be vasectomized/sterelized or just plain and simply commit assisted suicide.

The gene pool cant be infected anymore with these mal functioning, poorly designed retards. Well, unfortunately, i think its too much of a pipe dream. At least for now.