Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you ever seen handsome PUA coaches?

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
Eggface skinny balding manlet PUA couches.

Maxresdefault

RSDTyler

PUA coaches are a mistake.

and to think that numales pay PUAcels thousands of dollars lmao

No

Here, ahve some laughs

That first guy literally looks like he is deformed.

Is it that easy to make money off people? How can none of these guys not realize that this "pua artist" is basically an incel who might be able to get a drunk lay every once in a blue moon? Maybe I should start my own pua classes and make some money off retards

Is it that easy to make money off people? How can none of these guys not realize that this "pua artist" is basically an incel who might be able to get a drunk lay every once in a blue moon? Maybe I should start my own pua classes and make some money off retards
:lul::lul::lul:

No

Here, ahve some laughs

Damn that looked like some homoerotic autistic cult. Painful.
You need to be ultra low inhib though.

Maybe I should start my own pua classes and make some money off retards
If you're a white and pushy you'll get a phone number from some girls. But most of them won't answer your phone calls.

No

Here, ahve some laughs

Lmao I'm convinced some of those students were paid to give that testimony. Fucking a different girl every night? Maybe if he goes after amputees and such. For christs sake he got rejected by a hambeast in the beginning. JFL pretty much every one of the students mogs him

Lmao I'm convinced some of those students were paid to give that testimony. Fucking a different girl every night? Maybe if he goes after amputees and such. For christs sake he got rejected by a hambeast in the beginning. JFL pretty much every one of the students mogs him

He claims success because he plays a numbers game, relentlessly. Getting the number of a 3/10 asian female after 200 approaches in a night counts as success.

Good Looking Loser

He tells losers to be good looking.

Would you believe Brad Pitt can teach you an ugly man to get girls? No, that's why PUA coaches are ugly and good at tricking people.

Would you believe Brad Pitt can teach you an ugly man to get girls?
Jeremy Meeks

I want to Jeremy Meeks teach me how to be handsome and confident Every Body Killa.

David-DeAngelo.jpg

(((Deangelo)))
1344_neilstraussmickjagger_1318475882.jpg
Strauss. Mogged by a human scrotum.
20150302125649523.jpg
This guy (Rip). Seriously.
DS8eJO-X0AM18Yq.jpg
Only this guy looks good and he makes PUA videos for women.

RSDtyler is fucking gross looking. I stop watching there videos once I started hearing some bullshit about "Slut Shaming" and other feminist bullshit smh