Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever seen a homeless stacy?

Have you ever seen a homeless stacy

• Total voters
R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
There is a video from St. Hamudi (PBUH) Where he is filming a homeless man who is collecting cans. He says something along the lines of, "you would never see a Stacy collecting cans on the street". And I think he is right. Most homeless people I see are male, and 99% of the time they are niggers or other ethnics. An attractive woman could never become homeless. They get countless opportunities and handouts simply because of the way they look. But if you are like me, you won't get jobs because HR roasties won't hire an ugly autistic shitskin even if you are qualified, you will not be able to get roommates because no one wants to live with a deathnic subhuman, etc. so homelessness is significantly more likely

I've never seen a homeless foid.

I live in the UK and most homeless people in my city are middle aged men and mostly white.

No they’re usually crackheads with missing teeth or old

Women can only be voluntarily homeless because there's always a guy who would let you live with him.

If they become crackheads

I've never seen a homeless foid.
I live in california, so I am like a homeless zoologist. Most homeless foids are sheboons/negresses, they are usually homeless as a result of meth/crack addiction combined with low IQ. They act like regular niggers but even more low inhib, so they will approach people, antagonize people, steal from businesses in broad daylight, etc.

Stacies just shack up with chads.

yeah i actually did, no joke. she had blonde hair and blue eyes, and it struck me as odd that she was disheveled and on the streets begging

No but I saw your mum scrounging around in the dumpster for food

the only toilets that i see and they're homeless are grannies and super old holes, literally no one want to fuck them so they end up on the streets doing nothing. i never saw a hot girl on the street ever and i am sure that i will never do
the amount of white knights ready to offer them a house to live in is mindblowing

yeah i actually did, no joke. she had blonde hair and blue eyes, and it struck me as odd that she was disheveled and on the streets begging
Imagine showing her money and house keys, but instead of giving her some change you just keep flexing.
Showing off

I seen a heroin addicted foid in NYC. She's withdrawing and wants money for next heroin hit.

She was in her 20s. I gave her some weed instead.

To the ones who said yes, stop lying to yourself

Yes, but it was a one in a million chance.
I probably just happened to see her the same day she became homeless.
She probably found a house to live in the next day.
I only saw her once, so she’s probably fucking Chad at his house right now.