Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a homeless foid?

Almost everyday tbh

Men are much more likely to be homeless than women. However, there are homeless women almost everywhere. They have usually been sexually abused and addicted to drugs. Some even become prostitutes. It is a tough world out there.

Yeah, 2 homeless whores asked me for money

saw a crackhead foid on the subway

In my country it's only men

Men are much more likely to be homeless than women. However, there are homeless women almost everywhere. They have usually been sexually abused and addicted to drugs. Some even become prostitutes. It is a tough world out there.
Yea, some foids get addicted to drugs and get so fucked up that they can't even find a betabuxx anymore. It's rare tho, the majority of homeless people is of course men.

How is that even possible? I would imagine any female can make a decent amount selling pussy

I saw one pee her pants outside a McDonald's once...

Good times!

Not as many as men, but yeah, most of them were old.

I take the train a lot and can only ever remember seeing one homeless foid. Yet i've seen countless homeless men

Yes. I did see one foid sleeping on cardboard. She was legitimately homeless, though she was a Negress.

A "homeless" 20-year-old White foid living in the youth commune had family in Rochester, MN. She spoke of driving out there to stay with them, refusing shelter services, and of being afraid of accepting an apartment listing from a middle-aged White male(His rule was "No male visitors").

I’ve seen it. They’re old and ugly

Very old severely deformed women, or severely mentally disabled women crack whores who are so used up to the point they are literally walking zombies, the only ones Ive seen.

All the young cute ones are just being pimped out by their thugmaxed chad boyfriends/pimps

I've seen female beggars with small kids but they weren't homeless. There are 5-6 homeless people in my town, they are all old drunkards.

Yes. I did see one foid sleeping on cardboard. She was legitimately homeless, though she was a Negress.

A "homeless" 20-year-old White foid living in the youth commune had family in Rochester, MN. She spoke of driving out there to stay with them, refusing shelter services, and of being afraid of accepting an apartment listing from a middle-aged White male(His rule was "No male visitors").
I miss the Era of Intellau

I have and they all SMV mog me

Yes, many times: lots of children also.
All of them were gypsyes.

Homeless Foids are same as Junkies and Streetwalkers

The foids eventually become unfuckable. They never become homeless because of financial situation because there is always somebody to save them. If a foid is homeless its because of drugs use and she eventually becomes so ugly and fragile that she does'nt pass as foid anymore.

There are plenty of homeless girls but did you know most of them have romantic relationships?

A lot of homeless men don't.

i found a few but they're all deadbeat subhuman tier

A few crack whores close to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof

Very old severely deformed women, or severely mentally disabled women crack whores who are so used up to the point they are literally walking zombies, the only ones Ive seen.

All the young cute ones are just being pimped out by their thugmaxed chad boyfriends/pimps
I've only seen 1 and they fit this description. They couldn't even speak words, just talking to themself in some made up babbling.

Any non beast Foid will get Wifed up.

Yes I’ve see homeless white foids and homeless Muslim foids in Canada. I wanted to put my dick in a homeless foids vagina but I didn’t.

Only average or ugly looking ones past the age of 40. A younger or attractive one can get a man to support her or already became a prostitute.