Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a depressed guy with a girlfriend?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Because I haven't. On the contrary, I have seen many depressed single men. Could it be because sexual intimacy is ESSENTIAL in order to be sane, fullfilled and happy?
Every couple I see is always happy and both people have big smiles ont heir faces. They kiss, they tease, they laugh, they hug. If you have a gf you cannot be sad and
miserable. You NEED women to be joyful. Life is meaningless without intimacy and validation. Let's not forget that 30% of suicides are SINGLE MEN. The lack of a female
will DESTROY you. I'm 100% that if I got in a relationship with one of my many crushes I would instantly be happy and forget all this incel shit.

It's twofold. If you're depressed you won't get a girlfriend, and if you don't have a girlfriend you'll become depressed.

Framecel222 said:
It's twofold. If you're depressed you won't get a girlfriend, and if you don't have a girlfriend you'll become depressed.

Correction: If you are UGLY you won't get a gf. Your mood is IRELEVENAT.

People who claim that intimacy isn't essential to happiness are utter morons.

How many times have you heard a guy say "I don't know where I'd be without my girlfriend/wife"
The validation and love that comes with a relationship can't be simulated by anything else, it's something that every human being needs.

Only ugly men are capable of having true depression, so no.

incelman said:
Correction: If you are UGLY you won't get a gf. Your mood is IRELEVENAT.

Well that too, but if you're average looking then depression can break you.

It’s often said that money doesn’t bring happiness – but researchers may have found the two things that do. A study has found that sex and sleep are the two things that have the strongest association with a person’s wellbeing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4897358/Forget-cash-sex-sleep-key-happiness.html

Minjaze said:
People who claim that intimacy isn't essential to happiness are utter morons.

How many times have you heard a guy say "I don't know where I'd be without my girlfriend/wife"
The validation and love that comes with a relationship can't be simulated by anything else, it's something that every human being needs.

Yet we will die without it

Unbearable2woman said:
Only ugly men are capable of having true depression, so no.

If you are ugly as a man your life is already over

Zyzz said:
It’s often said that money doesn’t bring happiness – but researchers may have found the two things that do. A study has found that sex and sleep are the two things that have the strongest association with a person’s wellbeing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4897358/Forget-cash-sex-sleep-key-happiness.html

Fuck this shit. Fuck biology.