Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a dead body before in real life? What’s the story behind it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
the other was the aftermath of a car crash

Well ok I did see two car crashes

a guy who died in a car accident

a fucking car

They mogg me so hard. They all could drive.

Me too. I hate funerals, looking at a dead boy is weird, it looks fake for some reason. I don't know why Westerners waste their time with coffins, gravesites, tombstones and all that shit, dakhmas and ossuaries are more high IQ.

Way back in time, we used to perform a ritual called Mos Teutonicus. It was used in order to bring all back the people into life when the time has come.

Saw my grandma's at her funeral. She was embalmed; almost looked fake. As she laid in her coffin, I told her to rest in peace, and I drew a crucifix in the air with my hand even though I'm not a believer, since she was or at least appeared to be a very serious and devout Roman Catholic. Despite her being the oldest known source of narcissism in the family (her daughter, i.e. my mother, is also narcissistic, and I also have narcissistic tendencies that cloud my reasoning if I don't keep them in check, personality is 50% genes after all), she was nice and I liked her, though I doubt that would be the case if I had to live with her.

Teacher in highschool had a stroke and died on the place. He shitted, pissed and puked himself in the process. I did not see the stroke itself, just the body on the classroom floor surrounded by all that nasty stuff.

They mogg me so hard. They all could drive.

Way back in time, we used to perform a ritual called Mos Teutonicus. It was used in order to bring all back the people into life when the time has come.
That's actually High IQ. I feel sorry for the incels who were tasked with dissolving the flesh off of the bones though. If I was a chad knight, I would have my bones turned into handles for rondel daggers and messers.

I've seen a young foid (around 15 years old) dies in front of my eyes. She was killed by a motorcycle. I saw warm blood pouring from her head and nostrils.

No, but I will soon be a dead body

I have seen two cats dying for unknown demonic reasons and the shit is crazy

Yes my dad killed a man when I was 8

No never i didn't even attended a funeral yet

Bloated river corpse.

Excluding funerals, all dead bodies i've seen have been related to violent criminals in some way, one was an old friend of my dad who got killed by druglords for not paying debts with them, he owned a bar close to a slum, nice dude tbh, people all knew and liked him and were shocked by it; and 2 criminals who ran their motorcycle into a power pole running from the police, one of them got their leg turned into a bloody mass of tendrils by the impact, i'm pretty desentisized to stuff like this but it was disgusting to look at ngl.

Last edited:
That's actually High IQ. I feel sorry for the incels who were tasked with dissolving the flesh off of the bones though. If I was a chad knight, I would have my bones turned into handles for rondel daggers and messers.

Soonish everybody will be revived into this life, so we can take over this world.

I've seen a young foid (around 15 years old) dies in front of my eyes. She was killed by a motorcycle. I saw warm blood pouring from her head and nostrils.

This is how I feel when I am driver licencemogged by females.

I've driven past a few dudes with tarps over their bodies, yeah. Car Accidents.

saw a guy with blood puddles around him on the way home from work tonight, he was already being attended to