Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a dead body before in real life? What’s the story behind it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I once saw a guy with his brains blown out in the streets and then I saw a drunkard / crack head laying out flat.

Yeah, at funeral
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Twice
Once at a funeral, the other was the aftermath of a car crash

Anything outside of a funeral casket - no, but I wish I had.

Saw some fun EReals..

Killed a lot of varmints and food.
Some died slow.

At funerals, sure.

No but it would be dope

Yes, when I was in Libya during the war.

damn yea, i saw a 16M how he had been shot

I think I saw one at a Funeral, and one at a Hosptial.

Do mummies count?

Only my mothers.

Only at funerals and on shock sites.

Well ok I did see two car crashes or vehicular accidents in person relatively close by but I think they both lived though one of them was sent flying up pretty high in the air.

Oh damn that’s messed up where was he shot at?
no because it’s not very traumatic.it’s basically the same as seeing a dinosau
four shots in the chest as far as i can remember. it happened 3 years ago tbh

I look myself in the mirror every day.

Doesn’t count even tho there’s fucked up shit on there

The guy I saw got shot in the head so he wasn’t whining or anything.. was the boy whining tho?
no, he was already dead when i saw it

no, seen plenty of dead animals though

I once saw a guy with his brains blown out in the streets and then I saw a drunkard / crack head laying out flat.
Yes, I saw a guy dead in China on a school trip.

doesnt count tbh

what happened?
He was just dead on the side of the road

metal as fuck tbh, one of his hands seemed to have been ran over and there was some sort of small mammal on him.

many times. the best one was a guy who died in a car accident and his body parts were all splattered around the road

My uncle’s body in his open casket at his wake
Dead people at funerals look so fucking weird, they almost look like dolls to me

Teacher in highschool had a stroke and died on the place. He shitted, pissed and puked himself in the process. I did not see the stroke itself, just the body on the classroom floor surrounded by all that nasty stuff.

He was just dead on the side of the road

metal as fuck tbh, one of his hands seemed to have been ran over and there was some sort of small mammal on him.

yuck

many times. the best one was a guy who died in a car accident and his body parts were all splattered around the road
ew

My uncle’s body in his open casket at his wake
Dead people at funerals look so fucking weird, they almost look like dolls to me

they look green or pale sometimes yea it’s weird

Teacher in highschool had a stroke and died on the place. He shitted, pissed and puked himself in the process. I did not see the stroke itself, just the body on the classroom floor surrounded by all that nasty stuff.

yuck. pee pee poo poo pilled tho.

Not only saw, but touched a dead woman.

Nope, never went to a funeral either

rehab but I dont wanna talk about it

Small boy drowned in sea

pretty sure I never saw one and basically never went to funerals

'never seen a dead body' bonus :dab:

Yeah, I worked in the funeral industry and helped do embalmings so I’ve seen quite a few dead bodies. When I worked security I found a old woman that had a massive heart attack and she was laying dead in her living room floor.

I think that’s it.

a fucking car

Saw a dead latino gang member at a morgue once when I was taking a forensics class. He was cut up pretty bad.

Yes. Run-over people on the streets, my grandmother, my stepfather, etc.

yes at a funeral

Some of my family's members died so I saw dead bodies several times.

Plenty, I liked going to the morgue as a kid, I somehow convinced them to let me in and teach me about what they do

Yeah, at funeral
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
Me too. I hate funerals, looking at a dead boy is weird, it looks fake for some reason. I don't know why Westerners waste their time with coffins, gravesites, tombstones and all that shit, dakhmas and ossuaries are more high IQ.