Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever screamed and had a mental breakdown from looking in the mirror?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I just looked at a mirror camera selfie and tried not to angle fraud and see what I looked like candid. The results were horrific. I then went to my mirror and checked all angles and just started sceeaming and crying. I punched my mirror and tore up everything on my room and screamed “I hate my face” and crawled into a fetal position and cried into a pillow.I’m getting so sicj of it I dont know what to do anymore u guys. I’m out of copes.

Don't use mirrors or take photos, they will make you feel worst, i try to forget how my face looks like, by not looking at mirrors.

Multiple times,
I fantasize about smashing my face into the mirror until i die.

Don't use mirrors or take photos, they will make you feel worst, i try to forget how my face looks like, by not looking at mirrors.
I took my iphone selfie mirror and looked in it. The results can’t be accurate it makes me look like a completely sifferent person than the mirror. My features all looked different proportions and sizes

I took my iphone selfie mirror and looked in it. The results can’t be accurate it makes me look like a completely sifferent person than the mirror. My features all looked different proportions and sizes
Yes you always look different in photos , irl and in mirrors. It's how your brain procces it and it's all about angles and lighting around you.

You sound like an aspie tbh

Yeah, I do similar retarded-rage shit when unable to cope with how bad I look. Scratch my face with my nails, punch, kick, the floors and walls, break things, pull my hair out.. just, can't help it sometimes, man. All this pain builds up, overflows, there's never a release. :feelsbadman:

Never have really had a breakdown, but I’ve cried and have broken a couple mirrors.

Yeah, I do similar retarded-rage shit when unable to cope with how bad I look. Scratch my face with my nails, punch, kick, the floors and walls, break things, pull my hair out.. just, can't help it sometimes, man. All this pain builds up, overflows, there's never a release. :feelsbadman:
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

No, i dont. Do you know why? Because I already know im ugly. I dont need to see me in a mirror or camera to know it.

Just avoid mirrors,cameras or whatever that show how ugly you are and you will be ok!

:feelsokman:

Surprise, astonishment tbh...
Weird, must be a graphical glitch on my end, isn't showing up.
Screenshot 36

Btw just don't torture yourself theory?
I don't intend to, but sometimes I just get so angry and lose it that I have to act out physically, it's stupid.
Fuck man, I probably really am an aspie on top of everything else, fucckkk. :feelscry:

Now try doing that with your side profile facing the mirror. Actually, don't, you'll straight up kill yourself.

Try buying a nintendo swirch to pass the time. Look how happy this guy is -

Attachments

• soyboy15.jpg
    soyboy15.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 50
I just looked at a mirror camera selfie and tried not to angle fraud and see what I looked like candid. The results were horrific. I then went to my mirror and checked all angles and just started sceeaming and crying. I punched my mirror and tore up everything on my room and screamed “I hate my face” and crawled into a fetal position and cried into a pillow.I’m getting so sicj of it I dont know what to do anymore u guys. I’m out of copes.

I doubt any man, if he was actually honest with himself, could argue in good faith that the cosmos is not a wicked thing. It's hardly a coincidence, is it, that when primeval man dream of the ways that the world came to be, he so often imagined it being fashioned from the corpse of some grand beast slain by a divine hero. The world is a monster that can at very best be tamed, and our first dreams of it as our seers and poets were weaving their myths recognized this horrible fact. This monster devours itself constantly, sustaining itself by drinking its own blood and consuming its own flesh. Creation and Destruction differ only in that they are slightly different ways of understanding the Universe's endless self-cannibalism.

Yet, like all monsters, the Cosmos has learned a kind of black magic through which it can draw light up from even the most profound darkness. Through its constant immolation it has at long last burned hot enough to not only shed light but also give rise to things capable of recognizing its brilliance. Fundamentally a blessing to the former and a burden to the latter, Nature has taught the men and monsters She miraculously birthed the capacity to recognize and love beauty.

Even the monsters who cannot participate directly in that loveliness are helpless but to fall under its spell. Though a thing born to darkness, best suited to those places beyond the reach of the light of both sun and stars, it still feels its breath quicken and heart elated by the glow of the sunrise as it bleeds into the sky or the stark loveliness of the nighttime firmament, each its stars suggesting endless unseen worlds and all of their apparently limitless possibilities. The ghoul who will inevitably carry his bloodline down into the grave with no hope of passing it on through progeny, denied the kind of eternity nearly every living thing finds meaning in, can still contemplate the ocean as it reaches toward the horizon and feel something approaching a sense of eternity. There are moments when the things reviled by Nature see just a glimpse of Her beauty and, transfixed, can close their eyes and dream of what it would be like to be adored by Her.

Sadly, such illusions mere slight of hand, cheap little bits of sorcery stolen from Mother Nature's obscene grimoire. The magician's glittering illusion, grand though it may seem, is easily dispelled with nothing more than a simple mirror. A monster forced to look at its own repulsive visage has no choice but to acknowledge it has no place in the sunlit world. The ghoul's once pleasant reverie ends abruptly and anxiety seizes it. It looks to the nighttime sky and watches as the stars, unwilling to share the darkness with something so disgusting, shudder and fall beneath the horizon in a desperate attempt to rejoin the sun. Perhaps in a fit of rage the monster shatters the mirror, hoping to resurrect the happy delusion it enjoyed before its private little Paradise was lost.

Too late, of course, for such dramatic gestures. Far too late. The monster has been initiated into the truth, has learned the distinction between Beauty and Ugliness, Life and Death and, most significantly, to which portion of this duality it belongs. It now sees the hatred and resentment in the face of every woman who returns his most casual glance; each pair of eyes other than its own becomes nothing more than another mirror serving to remind it of the inescapable fact that the only place it will ever have in the world of actual human beings is as an outcast and exile.

In the same way it would have been better for men to never have learned the knowledge of Good and Evil, it would have been a blessing for monsters to never have seen the light regardless of how beautiful it may be.

Just as sin has no authority in a truly innocent world, mirrors have no meaning in the dark.

I once punched myself in the face a bunch of times in a fit of high T rage after looking in the mirror when I was much younger.

I once punched myself in the face a bunch of times in a fit of high T rage after looking in the mirror when I was much younger.
I also punched myself to dead when i was a kid everytime i did something wrong

I doubt any man, if he was actually honest with himself, could argue in good faith that the cosmos is not a wicked thing. It's hardly a coincidence, is it, that when primeval man dream of the ways that the world came to be, he so often imagined it being fashioned from the corpse of some grand beast slain by a divine hero. The world is a monster that can at very best be tamed, and our first dreams of it as our seers and poets were weaving their myths recognized this horrible fact. This monster devours itself constantly, sustaining itself by drinking its own blood and consuming its own flesh. Creation and Destruction differ only in that they are slightly different ways of understanding the Universe's endless self-cannibalism.

Yet, like all monsters, the Cosmos has learned a kind of black magic through which it can draw light up from even the most profound darkness. Through its constant immolation it has at long last burned hot enough to not only shed light but also give rise to things capable of recognizing its brilliance. Fundamentally a blessing to the former and a burden to the latter, Nature has taught the men and monsters She miraculously birthed the capacity to recognize and love beauty.

Even the monsters who cannot participate directly in that loveliness are helpless but to fall under its spell. Though a thing born to darkness, best suited to those places beyond the reach of the light of both sun and stars, it still feels its breath quicken and heart elated by the glow of the sunrise as it bleeds into the sky or the stark loveliness of the nighttime firmament, each its stars suggesting endless unseen worlds and all of their apparently limitless possibilities. The ghoul who will inevitably carry his bloodline down into the grave with no hope of passing it on through progeny, denied the kind of eternity nearly every living thing finds meaning in, can still contemplate the ocean as it reaches toward the horizon and feel something approaching a sense of eternity. There are moments when the things reviled by Nature see just a glimpse of Her beauty and, transfixed, can close their eyes and dream of what it would be like to be adored by Her.

Sadly, such illusions mere slight of hand, cheap little bits of sorcery stolen from Mother Nature's obscene grimoire. The magician's glittering illusion, grand though it may seem, is easily dispelled with nothing more than a simple mirror. A monster forced to look at its own repulsive visage has no choice but to acknowledge it has no place in the sunlit world. The ghoul's once pleasant reverie ends abruptly and anxiety seizes it. It looks to the nighttime sky and watches as the stars, unwilling to share the darkness with something so disgusting, shudder and fall beneath the horizon in a desperate attempt to rejoin the sun. Perhaps in a fit of rage the monster shatters the mirror, hoping to resurrect the happy delusion it enjoyed before its private little Paradise was lost.

Too late, of course, for such dramatic gestures. Far too late. The monster has been initiated into the truth, has learned the distinction between Beauty and Ugliness, Life and Death and, most significantly, to which portion of this duality it belongs. It now sees the hatred and resentment in the face of every woman who returns his most casual glance; each pair of eyes other than its own becomes nothing more than another mirror serving to remind it of the inescapable fact that the only place it will ever have in the world of actual human beings is as an outcast and exile.

In the same way it would have been better for men to never have learned the knowledge of Good and Evil, it would have been a blessing for monsters to never have seen the light regardless of how beautiful it may be.

Just as sin has no authority in a truly innocent world, mirrors have no meaning in the dark.
Been waiting for you to post. love your work

Yes, but recently I'm cuting my face with pencil sharpener blade, when someone of my family asks what happened I just say that I cuted myself while doing my beard

Been waiting for you to post. love your work

Isnt he a star. If he was writing in sympathy with virtually any other group - he would be noticed - the international press would be citing his prose. Sadly - his remarkable abilities will remain undiscovered.

Isnt he a star. If he was writing in sympathy with virtually any other group - he would be noticed - the international press would be citing his prose. Sadly - his remarkable abilities will remain undiscovered.
Indeed he is, it's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back