Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever recorded yourself talking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34714

Self-banned
-
I just realized how autistic I sound and it was fucking brutal listening to it. All these autistic subtleties in my speech patterns, the intonation, the speed, the pauses, etc., are so awkward. Has anyone else evaluated what they sound like to the world?

Yeah, I sound alright.

for some reason my English sounds a bit weird lol even tho its my first language.

I sometimes film myself.

Just some silly videos, sometimes i even recreated some movie scenes.
Cool. Imagine doing "The Joker" or maybe another film reproduced with only incels in the roles. Would be nice

Normies laughed at me all my life for my autist voice then they abuse me for not talking.

Yeah I cringe at my voice, it's deep but I sound retarded.

i sound autistic

I sound like I'm 5 years old

I sound as if i have down syndrome

Yeah I've recorded my voice a lot, it's shit and not deep enough. I tried speaking from my diaphragm and doing neck exercises as a cope, still over.

Yep, I was gonna give myself therapy. That was autistic as fuck.

Yeah, and I sound like I wear a protective foam helmet around sharp objects. :feelsrope:

Yes, my phone does it automatically and my voice sucks

Yes I think I sound really good, but I think if you would ask a random person they would be negative about it because in my experience i'm always much more positive about myself than others are.

Yes I think I sound really good, but I think if you would ask a random person they would be negative about it because in my experience i'm always much more positive about myself than others are.
You get more Sus with each new post :feelssus:

Eminemmogs me
I just realized how autistic I sound and it was fucking brutal listening to it. All these autistic subtleties in my speech patterns, the intonation, the speed, the pauses, etc., are so awkward. Has anyone else evaluated what they sound like to the world?
Yes its awful to see or hear myself back on video or audio.

Audio I sound like a robotic turboautist

Video I look like an akward outofplace sperg with as much body language as a tree

Last edited:
Admitting that youre not bad looking, simping for some onetis, general normie takes here and there. :feelswhere:
I don't know man. I have spend my whole life alone, don't have friends, have been ostracized, rejected and treated like an outcast. This forum is the only place where I can relate to people and where I think people are honest. That's why i'm here.

I sound autistic/retarded/insecure when speaking

I have, then I realized that I shouldn't.
My voice is just as awkward as my looks.

Yes, do it all the time when I find interesting stuff. A few weeks ago I recorded myself while filming some fire-bellied toads in amplexus (which is btw an inguinal amplexus as a typical form of an amplexus for archaeobatrachians/primitive frogs) and I also record myself when I find interesting places where I find certain plants/animals or new kinds of rocks (for example while being in a crevice dominated by conglomerates). Also when I want to talk about politics and/or black pill stuff.

Last edited: