Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever poured your heart out to a foid about what you *really* think?

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
Like, have you ever told a women that you earnestly hate women, that women are promiscuous skanks and dropping every black pill you have on her face? I mean what do we really have to lose?

No.

I have a lot to lose.

I don't need my career cancelled before it begins.

yes I have actually

I legit want to do this now.

Fakecel if you can get foids to sit and listen to anything you say.

No.

I have a lot to lose.

You can blackpill a foid that doesn't know your real name.

Well that dude went to jail for approaching, I defo believe if a sub4 did this he could end up on death row

Well that dude went to jail for approaching, I defo believe if a sub4 did this he could end up on death row
What you could do is tinder catfish a foid into a date, and then when she realizes you aren't Chad start out with "Oh so you were only interested in hot guys" and then start dropping blackpills.

What you could do is tinder catfish a foid into a date, and then when she realizes you aren't Chad start out with "Oh so you were only interested in hot guys" and then start dropping blackpills.
High iq. Then she'll never know who you are, but it's good to tell them in person too so holes can feel the blackpill spreading in reality.

I don't hate women actually. I hate myself for not being sexually attractive to them. And I hate that men are fed bluepills like "just be confident". But no I've never told a woman that they're promiscuous skanks cause most women I know treat me kindly

I don't hate women actually. I hate myself for not being sexually attractive to them. And I hate that men are fed bluepills like "just be confident". But no I've never told a woman that they're promiscuous skanks cause most women I know treat me kindly
If you pay taxes but they refuse to offer you sex then they're not nice and they're using you.

This would work too

If you pay taxes but they refuse to offer you sex then they're not nice and they're using you.
I think there's no tax disparity between genders here in my place. I don't live in cucked west. There's no support for single mothers, no NeetBux, no alimony, nothing here in this shithole

No quite as spastic as OP implies. But I've told chicks at my work whenever they ask if I ever want to marry that "women aren't worth the time anymore". Usually surprises them. If they ask if I want kids, I tell them I plan on using a surrogate to have my child so I don't have to raise him with a woman and risk custody. That really triggers them hard jfl. I had a group of female coworkers give me a death stare for saying that.

That's not even the point, my sister and mother have always treated me well too, but some of the most brutal blackpills are things are things women barely even think about and just take for granted.

I think there's no tax disparity between genders here in my place. I don't live in cucked west. There's no support for single mothers, no NeetBux, no alimony, nothing here in this shithole
Are you sub4 and very broke, I thought foids in SEasia were easier to get.

That's not even the point, my sister and mother have always treated me well too, but some of the most brutal blackpills are things are things women barely even think about and just take for granted.
I just remember that I went ER verbally on a foid when she complained about her love life. She was chasing a guy that doesn't care for her while there was a friend of mine jestermaxxing for 2 years to get her

This would work too
A good lead in would also be something like "Did you know that there are thousands of desperately lonely young men out there who have been rejected all their lives and have never experienced sexual intimacy/virgin because they weren't the perfect male model that you just got catfished into, and then lead into more blackpills. I mean sure there's a chance that the ho will just explode at you/storm away but you could get one who feels sympathy for you.

Are you sub4 and very broke, I thought foids in SEasia were easier to get.
I'm a sub 4 and broke. Not very broke but can only afford lower the lifestyle uni students in my place can afford. Nope. Here in SEA I'm an ugly turbomanlet

I'm a sub 4 and broke. Not very broke but can only afford lower the lifestyle uni students in my place can afford. Nope. Here in SEA I'm an ugly turbomanlet
I don't live there but I bet there's things that need to change so you can at least get your looksmatch.

No. I will get very devastating backlash.

Nah, i prefer to avoid problems tbh

Not everything, but sometimes progressive tidbits. Usually just pointing out basic MRA stuff (like men being victims of violence more often) is inflammatory enough.

No, what would be the point? You would end up sounding autistic and cringe. You can't make women feel guilty.

It's better to just take the normal route of chadfishing - acting like a douche, being sexist, saying anything, but still have the girl wanting your dick. Or whatever character you want to use. This is much more entertaining , why go on some sperg rant?

To answer the original question, I actually have told a girl about what I thought about women. It was actually my former oneitis, I sperged out on her. I told her that women are only attracted to a small amount of men while men are more expansive, and other basic stuff. I told her that was very good news for her, but very bad news for me. She told me that I didn't even need a girldriend and that friends are the only support I need, she also said that, and these were her exact words, "You sound like one of those creepy Reddit incels". She probably said this because I was talking in this really objective tone about women in general (I only implied that I had trouble with women). I regret sperging out, I feel stupid about it now.

A couple months later, she told me about how she had sex with her boyfriend. She laughed telling me about how her ass accidently hit the steering wheel and honked the horn (it was in her boyfriend's truck). She knew I had oneitis for her. Lol - I laughed with her like the beta cuck I am!

I actually have told a girl about what I thought about women. It was actually my former oneitis, I sperged out on her. I told her that women are only attracted to a small amount of men while men are more expansive, and other basic stuff. I told her that was very good news for her, but very bad news for me. She told me that I didn't even need a girldriend and that friends are the only support I need, she also said that, and these were her exact words, "You sound like one of those creepy Reddit incels". She probably said this because I was talking in this really objective tone about women in general (I only implied that I had trouble with women). I regret sperging out, I feel stupid about it now.

A couple months later, she told me about how she had sex with her boyfriend. She laughed telling me about how her ass accidently hit the steering wheel and honked the horn (it was in her boyfriend's truck). She knew I had oneitis for her. Lol - I laughed with her like the beta cuck I am!
I wouldn't even want to be friends with a disgusting whore like that. Good thing you blackpilled her, keep doing it until she leaves you alone with her chad dick sucking stories.

No.

I have a lot to lose.

Just Socially murder your connections Bro
Fakecel if you can get foids to sit and listen to anything you say.
Massive fucking Cope

If you're a businessman, you will meet all sorts of people. Men and women. Just lol at this post.

No, I dont talk with women

No.

I have a lot to lose.

You will be very rich once you have your career upon graduating oxford.

Only works if you're Chad, else prepare your angus for the Tyrones in jail.

No, what would be the point? You would end up sounding autistic and cringe. You can't make women feel guilty.

It's better to just take the normal route of chadfishing - acting like a douche, being sexist, saying anything, but still have the girl wanting your dick. Or whatever character you want to use. This is much more entertaining , why go on some sperg rant?

To answer the original question, I actually have told a girl about what I thought about women. It was actually my former oneitis, I sperged out on her. I told her that women are only attracted to a small amount of men while men are more expansive, and other basic stuff. I told her that was very good news for her, but very bad news for me. She told me that I didn't even need a girldriend and that friends are the only support I need, she also said that, and these were her exact words, "You sound like one of those creepy Reddit incels". She probably said this because I was talking in this really objective tone about women in general (I only implied that I had trouble with women). I regret sperging out, I feel stupid about it now.

Why would you have female friends? All women are hypergamic whores.

Why would I do that IRL when I can write it online ?

Foids don’t listen to me.

Not to my full extent IRL. Online yes.

What happened?
It was my sister, I told her basically everything about how I feel and how women are all complete whores who only want chad to make them feel tingly and excited. She really had nothing to say, all she said was “I can’t help if that’s how you choose to see the world.” And on that same month my sister had 3 different guys at the house JFL. Meme gender

It was my sister, I told her basically everything about how I feel and how women are all complete whores who only want chad to make them feel tingly and excited. She really had nothing to say, all she said was “I can’t help if that’s how you choose to see the world.” And on that same month my sister had 3 different guys at the house JFL. Meme gender
Jfl. Truly a meme gender. Let me guess, all of them were tall, physically strong and had chiseled jaws and strong chins.