Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever passed out? Could that be what being DEAD is like?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
About a year ago, during the hot weather, I was exercising, and my body temp got too hot, and I passed out.

One moment I was sitting down, fully conscious of the world, and then suddenly, I regain consciousness, and I was on the ground, and it was as if 0 time went by, I went from being on the couch, to being on the floor face down, without any sense of time or anything passing, no sense of existence or darkness, it was just nothing, as if I did not exist for the time peroid that I became unconscious to the time I regained consciousness,

I bet thats what being dead is like, one moment you're here, then everything just goes away. There is no "blackness" or "darkness", theres no sense of time, no sense of anything.

I’ve blacked out standing up before. Don’t think it was similar to death

Yeah, that's the same thing which happens when you're put under anestesia.

Remember how things were before you were born, probably like that.

i had an experience like this and not to sound weird but I saw the truth of existence

Yeah, from alchohol and from bloodloss.

Remember how it was before you were born? It will be just like that after you die.

About a year ago, during the hot weather, I was exercising, and my body temp got too hot, and I passed out.

One moment I was sitting down, fully conscious of the world, and then suddenly, I regain consciousness, and I was on the ground, and it was as if 0 time went by, I went from being on the couch, to being on the floor face down, without any sense of time or anything passing, no sense of existence or darkness, it was just nothing, as if I did not exist for the time peroid that I became unconscious to the time I regained consciousness,

I bet thats what being dead is like, one moment you're here, then everything just goes away. There is no "blackness" or "darkness", theres no sense of time, no sense of anything.
I think if you've ever been asleep you'll know what it's like.

I think if you've ever been asleep you'll know what it's like.

Your consciousnesses never goes to 0 when sleeping because you can be woken by things. The consciousnesses in sleep goes from 100% to slowly gradually lowering and lowering, until you reach probably 10% consciousness (random number), which is what allows you to be woken up by loud sounds or movement.

Its going from 100% consciousness to 0% consciousness where sound or movement cannot wake you up, you have literally lost the ability to be conscious of your existence, no sounds or movements can wake you up at that point, which is like the surgeries going under anesthetic, you cant even wake up from being cut open and your organs fucked with, if your sleeping you'd wake up instantly if someone cut you.

This is why sleep is different IMHO

Your consciousnesses never goes to 0 when sleeping because you can be woken by things. The consciousnesses in sleep goes from 100% to slowly gradually lowering and lowering, until you reach probably 10% consciousness (random number), which is what allows you to be woken up by loud sounds or movement.

Its going from 100% consciousness to 0% consciousness where sound or movement cannot wake you up, you have literally lost the ability to be conscious of your existence, no sounds or movements can wake you up at that point.
shit didn't know that :worryfeels:

I blacked out for a few seconds after falling off of a speeding inflatable raft but as I said before it was only for a few seconds so I can’t elab on the actual experience

I simulate death everytime I go to sleep.

Must be why I spend most of my free time sleeping.

I have been put under anaesthesia before and it was wonderful, I couldn't even stop it, my eyes just closed automatically, I just disappeared from this world and everything was peaceful and quiet. Then I woke up.

Nope, never happened to me.

Yeah I induced one.

If you slightly bend over and rapidly breath in and out, carbon dioxide accumulates in your brain.
Quickly stand up, whilst holding your breath and ask someone to squeeze your chest.

Boom you're out.

Note: May cause brain damage.

Yeah, I have, although I was seeing yellow for some reason. When you're dying you're probably blind since sight is the first sense to go out IIRC.

Yeah, I have, although I was seeing yellow for some reason. When you're dying you're probably blind since sight is the first sense to go out IIRC.

If you had any sense (seeing yellow) you weren't at 0% consciousness. It should be like you're snapping your finger and then all of sudden you're somewhere else and you think 0 time has passed. Like as if you teleported somewhere with the snap of your finger. There is 0 consciousness, not darkness, not yellowness, not any kind of anything, just as if you ceased to exist for a moment in time.

I have passed out before when I was younger but I don't remember seeing or thinking about anything in particular, but I do remember feeling like that time has stopped.

Life experience mogs me. What did you get stabbed in a bar fight or what?
Don't be rediculous. I am an incel. I just got nasty wound back in the army. I have lost not a lot of blood, but passed out regardless.

Yeah, that's the same thing which happens when you're put under anestesia.
Thank you for that comment I think a lot about suicide and I have been operated on numerous times with anestesia and it really feels like death, it is suddenly just lights out unlike falling asleep anestesia feels more sudden.

I also just googled it and found this from a forum
"When under anesthesia all brain activity stops except functions like heart kidneys etc, there is no "mind" left, there is no feeling of time passing like when you're dreaming, no feeling, nothing"

Still life experience mogs me to hell.
Just to be clear, post soviet army more like an amalgam of summer camp, prison and asylum. Only tiny percent of it is real military force. So it is not some experience you want.

Just to be clear, post soviet army more like an amalgam of summer camp, prison and asylum. Only tiny percent of it is real military force. So it is not some experience you want.
Ah yes, you're a eurocel, that does make sense. I'm in the USA so the military is a whole other beast over here as you probably know.