Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever noticed that when females virtue signal about how they like something we know they don't, they try to LOGICALLY explain it?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
For instance, "teehee, I don't like huge cocks because they hurt my cervix. I prefer smaller penises."

Or,

"I don't like big, muscular men because I find them intimidating and I'm afraid they'll crush me in the bed."

Or,

"I don't like tall men because it makes it difficult for me to kiss them. My last boyfriend was 5'6," teehee."

Or,

"I prefer bald men because then I don't have to clean the shower."

And of course, this is a load of crap, because logic and sexual attraction have nothing to do with each other.

Sexual attraction isn't driven by logic; it's innate.

Imagine if we guys did this for what we find attractive.

"I prefer a female with a round ass because women with rounder asses have an easier time not peeing on the toilet seat."

"I prefer females with hair color because gray hair is more brittle and tends to fall out more often and then I have more cleaning to do."

"I don't like fat females because it's difficult to find their vulvas if they have rolls obscuring it."

"I don't like flat-chested females because when I'm on top of them, there's no support under my chest and it hurts my back more to thrust.

When you see females rationalizing their supposed sexual attraction that is supposed to prove us wrong, you know they're virtue signaling.

"I actually like bald guys, as long as they have 8/10+ bone structure and are over 6'3"."

Good observation.
Often though some people are insightufl enough to find logic for their underlying wants and desires if they were reflective people.
But women aren't. They just try and fine tropes/ easy constraints to stop people from finding out about the parameters the primarchy has over their jugment system, and so they don't look completely superficial. So that they can virtue signal.

I would disagree that sexual attraction isn't driven by logic.
Sexual attraction is driven by our lusts our body neurochemically computates to spread our genes, or find pleasure with the flesh. Novelty for example. That's why when a guy with high status is reveled by other men/ women/ society, then the girls seek that person out because she thinks he is objectively better because he is succeeding when an autistic 8/10 isn't.

They try to explain it because they know the opposite is more typical. I'm not saying they're not virtue signaling, but a better comparison would be a man explaining why he likes delicious flat chests instead of disgusting cow tits.

They can try and ascribe logic to their lustings, but often it's bullshit because most women are highly hormonal, and can't change what they feel with what they think.
Veneering reasons with reason itself.
People can have desire influenced by logic if feelings allow it. That's the thing. This is true but it's not entirely absolute.
People have a sort of refinement to their desire. Raw desire is there, sure, but people often get more intense on attraction the more something becomes... an idea/ ideal/ concrete concept on why they like it.
To think that all attraction is entirely subconscious is partly true, but also underestimates the calculability people have in determining their own life/ mind.
It's like how our feelings are amplified based on information that's being logically processed. Say you ruminate for al ong time about a person who wronged you, and the more you think, then the more you feel.

Last edited:
All these foid copes, rationalizations, and attempts at being unique go out of the window when CHAD walks in the room.

females cant logically explain anything

JFL at cucks who swallow that load of horseshit.

"I actually like bald guys, as long as they have 8/10+ bone structure and are over 6'3"."
98081cf8478a5c78751438ab6f06f4e8

"Look see here's my previous boyfriend Freddie, he had no hair, bald guys are my fav XD teeehee I am like totally not shallow right?"

Fuck foids.

@DeformAspergerCel Ljungbergpill woke me up in the middle of the night and made me go insane
Grandeliuspill broke my wrist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back