Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever noticed that old ladies are crazy?

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
Have you ever noticed old crones are crazy and gossip to each other about meaningless shit, leading completely empty lives?

This is what happens to people who live their first 40 years of life on easy mode, having everything handed to them because of their looks, never forming a thought deeper than a child's.

Once their looks fade, they will be doomed to an even deeper nothingness than us.

They will all become crazy, worthless old bitches no one cares about.

At least we'll have our hobbies and intellectual stimulation we found from living on hard mode.

Jfl at your cope even deformed grannies have more SMV than this entire forum x10, including the white fakecel fucks

Yes, I hate old hag women 50+, they become so bitter and bitchy there is no point even speaking more than just giving them money at a store and leaving. They are obsessed with Facebook and drama, it's disgusting.

Jfl at your cope even deformed grannies have more SMV than this entire forum x10, including the white fakecel fucks

Back to inceltears with you larping faggot

Back to inceltears with you larping faggot

Your cope is insane faggot how can you call yourself blackpilled just lol off to the cuck shed with you

Your cope is insane faggot how can you call yourself blackpilled just lol off to the cuck shed with you
As I said, back to inceltears faggot. You're here to foment discord and nothing more. Every thread is faggotry from you.

As I said, back to inceltears faggot. You're here to foment discord and nothing more. Every thread is faggotry from you.

I bet you are white piece of shit

Precisely my point. You derail every thread with THIS SAME SHIT EVERY TIME. Just kill yourself faggot.

Do not talk to me in this tone you white fuck or I will find you

You are coping subhuman here nothing more

Do not talk to me in this tone you white fuck or I will find you
I'll talk to you however I want, pussy. You should have been banned 50 thread derails ago, faggot.

I'll talk to you however I want, pussy. You should have been banned 50 thread derails ago, faggot.

When will ur mum ban me from her bedroom I wonder?

Those women were from a different generation. I don't even want to think about what women growing up like now will be in old age.

Have you ever noticed old crones are crazy and gossip to each other about meaningless shit, leading completely empty lives?

Wow. I swear I was thinking about this about a half an hour ago, the same time you posted. In fact I googled the question "do women become crazier as they get older" and read the first DM article stating that women indeed become off as they age...title: Why women get more miserable with age (and men cheer up)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322444/Why-women-miserable-age.html#ixzz5BIBR0bR8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Crraazzzy coincidence man. I think its because so many women rely on their appearance to get by/whiteknighted they loose touch with reality as they age.

Any woman has higher SMV than most men, because men who are desperate or horny are everywhere and will fuck anything. But an old crazy woman's RMV (committed long term Relationship Market Value) can be even lower than a balding manlet high wagecel's.

We should leave in separate worlds. Men in free democracy country and women in fucking North Korea

This. Old men are much more crazy. Old women have it easy as fuck.

This. Old men are much more crazy. Old women have it easy as fuck.
There aren't many female Richard Dawkins or that wheel chair guy who died or einsteins. Women keep getting dumber the older they get.

There aren't many female Richard Dawkins or that wheel chair guy who died or einsteins. Women keep getting dumber the older they get.
Those are exteme examples. Your average old guy goes bonkers, especially if he's single.

Those are exteme examples. Your average old guy goes bonkers, especially if he's single.
I know a lot of very smart old men who are doctors, teachers, and writers. I had to give those examples because those are the ones we all know. Men just have more solid brains than women. Being single will cause some issues if we remain incel until our late 50's, but that's nothing a trip to thailand won't fix before reaching that point.

if we banned makeup we wouldnt need to wait for the wall to make them live harder.

we all get bitter as we age

True, grannies still have orbiters but it's mostly their grandchildren. No one is sexually attracted to a used up old wrinklebag, that's why they're sour and jealous of young femoids, because they can't have Chad and their perfect easy life anymore.

Oh no, they’ll have to settle...poor ladies! JFL.

This is what happens to people who live their first 40 years of life on easy mode, having everything handed to them because of their looks, never forming a thought deeper than a child's.

Once their looks fade, they will be doomed to an even deeper nothingness than us.

They will all become crazy, worthless old bitches no one cares about.

At least we'll have our hobbies and intellectual stimulation we found from living on hard mode.
Copeeeee, one braindead femoid is worth more than a thousand incels

Those women were from a different generation. I don't even want to think about what women growing up like now will be in old age.
It's horrifying to think about

All of us suffer. Even foids. But incel life is still veteran mode.

Copeeeee, one braindead femoid is worth more than a thousand incels
Maybe they are worth more to a bunch of bluepilled cucks. Fuck those trash people anyway, 1000 post wall roasties aren't worth 1 incel to me.

All of us suffer. Even foids. But incel life is still veteran mode.
Foids start really suffering by the time they hit 50. Because almost 90% of them are barely fuckable at that point.

LMAO at this cope of a thread. You will proba bly rope by the time you are 40 and still an incel

They are also crazy bitches when they're teens and young adults.