Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever noticed that normies and foids ignore and reject scientific facts and evidence?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I used to be in a German "incel" forum. Eventually the place was taken over by foids and it is now a forum for cuckolds. Anyway one thing I noticed was that women often complained about me and asked for me to be banned and many times they'd say something like: "He always uses scientific sources to prove his statements so it is impossible to refute his opinions and that is so mean!!"

Imagine that! Normally somebody would accuse you of making claims without delivering any sort of evidence. But they accused me of actually providing evidence for my claims because me providing evidence is making it hard to argue against me. For example I said that women cheat on men more often than men cheat on women and still society considers men as the ones that cheat more. I provided links to scientific studies confirming that. They COMPLAINED about me providing a scientific source as it would make it hard for them to argue against me. Fucking ridiculous.

I also remember seeing a documentary about science in Sweden where they researched the behaviour of boys and girls. I.e. they noticed that girls would tend to prefer social interaction when playing with dolls for example while boys would prefer technical stuff like cars and that happened even if the kids were not raised by their parents to prefer those things. So they concluded that there are natural differences between men and women and those differences may be one of the reasons for the so called "gender pay gap".

Feminists aggressively fought against those scientists and tried to prevent their results from being published. So obviously our enemies do not care about truth. They have their agenda and that is all they care about.

Facts are mean, life as an ugly man can attest to that fact.

Again,
Women's rights is a mistake

Fuckin kek that's next level of retardation. If science and data already prove the fact, then no point arguing against it. Why tf they wanna argue to something so absolute?

Feminists aggressively fought against those scientists and tried to prevent their results from being published. So obviously our enemies do not care about truth. They have their agenda and that is all they care about.
Congratulations on realising that. We always had truth on our side.

The "intellectual" argument used by these people is that facts are inherently ethnocentric/racist therefore all facts aren't actually facts, "their truth" doesn't line up with facts, or it makes them feel bad, so they disregard and ignore.

> here is a link to the scientific research
> lol, what is it screenshot from incel forum? La la la, don't hear ya. Get out your basement.
Classic.

Germany is the most cucked society on this planet.

why even bother

foods aren't capable of holding an argument