Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever met anyone from .is irl?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Yeah in my dreams

Nope. I’d never be able to find such honest and like minded people in real life.

What do you think?

Probably @Cayden Zhang as I might have walked past him since he lives in Bay Area

There was a meetup in Australia last year.

There was a meetup in Australia last year.
Pix/vids or it didn’t happen.
I’m assuming everyone was being jesters and calling each other fakecels?

2016-07-14-1468459543-9673773-whitewomaninnsbruck-thumb.jpg

met Rabbi Schneerson and his gf

Pix/vids or it didn’t happen.
I’m assuming everyone was being jesters and calling each other fakecels?
It was a meetup between @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality, and one Sicilian and Greek guy who's name I forgot but @DarkStar probably knows. Iirc, the third guy approached a noodlewhore during that meetup and he managed to get a kiss on the cheek from her. I think he's banned now though so you don't have to worry about him.

No, but I probably could. I remember years ago when someone leaked the IPs of users, and there were a ton from South Carolina. So, I assume there's at least one active user who lives relatively near me.

No, but I probably could. I remember years ago when someone leaked the IPs of users, and there were a ton from South Carolina. So, I assume there's at least one active user who lives relatively near me.
I'm in north carolina rn so I'm probably just a few hours away from you lol

Yes
was a disaster

It was a meetup between @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality, and one Sicilian and Greek guy who's name I forgot but @DarkStar probably knows. Iirc, the third guy approached a noodlewhore during that meetup and he managed to get a kiss on the cheek from her. I think he's banned now though so you don't have to worry about him.
Ask @RealSchizo @Ci Jey about him lol

No. Not interested in the idea of meeting men

we should all have an in real life meetup brocels! drop your addresses below, along with your full government names with photo IDs attached please!

this way we may all know where we can meet and who we are meeting together! :)

we should all have an in real life meetup brocels! drop your addresses below, along with your full government names with photo IDs attached please!

This

Question: Where do you think most incels live in USA ? Do you think there is some regional culture that increases inceldom in such states ?

Question: Where do you think most incels live in USA ? Do you think there is some regional culture that increases inceldom in such states ?
Honestly I have no clue

Where do you think most incels live in USA ?
Well, I know a lot of incels say they live in NYC and California. The list I mentioned earlier also had a lot of users from southern states i.e Texas and Florida.
Do you think there is some regional culture that increases inceldom in such states ?
I have no clue but my personal hypothesis of why many UScels live in the South is because there are so few opportunities to meet women here outside of college/highschool. Most of our towns have no way for young people to interact and seemingly the only people I see around are older than me.

As for NYC/California, I guess it's just a population thing. Since more people are living there then there's a higher likelihood of incels being located there.

Last edited:
They are evenly spread like chocolate chips on cookies, where civilisation exists there are incels

Look at maps of the asian “american” population. Your answer is cities in ca, seattle, ny, and hawaii

Well, I know a lot of incels say they live in NYC and California. The list I mentioned earlier also had a lot of users from southern states i.e Texas and Florida.

I have no clue but my personal hypothesis of why many UScels live in the South is because there are so few opportunities to meet women here outside of college/highschool. Most of our towns have no way for young people to interact and seemingly the only people I see around are older than me.

As for NYC/California, I guess it's just a population thing. Since more people are living there then there's a higher likelihood of incels being located there.
for ca and nyc its racial demographics

My address is the pentagon

No, but there are a few users I’d really like to meet

Probably @Cayden Zhang as I might have walked past him since he lives in Bay Area
unlikely but possible, for me @starcrapoo @lennox are also in the bay

no but i would try do meetup Irl . the only downside to this are infiltrators and feds

Thought about organizing an Intel meetup in Germany. It would be nice to talked over the Frankfurter Bahnhof from all those Talahons and junkies, but alas....
The BKA probably considers us big and scary terrorists so there'd most likely be mass arrests or some shit like that.

Thought about organizing an Intel meetup in Germany. It would be nice to talked over the Frankfurter Bahnhof from all those Talahons and junkies, but alas....
The BKA probably considers us big and scary terrorists so there'd most likely be mass arrests or some shit like that.
Id come if I was a socially functioning person

I see. No young people= no dates and more incels. More people concentrated= 20-80 rule and still more incels. Its ovER.

They are evenly spread like chocolate chips on cookies, where civilisation exists there are incels
Indeed. I wish i could find some obvious patern on other culture and understand the reasons for inceldom but hope is cope.

Look at maps of the asian “american” population. Your answer is cities in ca, seattle, ny, and hawaii
Its over for asiancel.
Here in Brazil asian guys are kinda pupolar due to the dorama fever though.

apparently i saw @niggers but it was at night and his coon skin camouflaged him

I would like that meetup to happen actually

I would like that meetup to happen actually
Me too but I wouldn't look forward to getting arrested by the BKA for illegally organizing a manifestation.
You have to understand that in Germany the police can hit you with the most irrational things, but it doesn't matter because the perception of the police is God in Germany.

They can claim that they saw you holding a knife and that is grounds enough for tackling you to the ground even if no such thing happened. They've done this with a bunch of rightoids and I expect that they'd do the same with us inkies.