Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever met another user IRL?

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
Pretty embarrassing that most so-called "terror groups" are fairly organized in real life, whilst I'm sure 90% of us have never met each other in real life. :feelsjuice:

Downloadfile

Pretty sure 99% of us haven't.

and i wouldn’t

One of my close friends has an account here, but he hasn't posted in a long time.

No. J.G lives in a White neighborhood.

No but I’d like to. To not be masquerading around normies would be nice and relaxing for a change.
Id like to meet a friend who is also an incel so we can both be honest and just enjoy our activities without the intrusion of holes that always seem to take the life out of men

I am planning on finding out where @Diocel lives and drinking with him ngl :feelsLightsaber:.
He lives one bus stop away from the beach :feelsEhh:

No. I want to but anyone close to me is probably recluse.

I’m coming to Serbia, get ready:smonk:
We can eat pljeskavica (type of burger) and drink Lav beer :feelsautistic: in front of a store, and talk against politicians, that's main hobby here.

No but I’d like to. To not be masquerading around normies would be nice and relaxing for a change.
Id like to meet a friend who is also an incel so we can both be honest and just enjoy our activities without the intrusion of holes that always seem to take the life out of men
This

Glowing like a nigger in the dark.

Sounds pretty based
Is it a pretty rural area:feelswhere:
I haven’t been to a pretty rural place in a while for a visit and I love the environment:feelsautistic:
I live in an old, small, boring town, nothing interesting to see here. But it does has it charm, it's peaceful and quiet, many houses are built 100 years ago. Streets mostly all look like this.
XRecorder Edited 20022022 225639