Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever met an Alpha Stacy?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
What I mean by that is, have you ever met a agressive high status woman that acted like a jock/bully? I've come across a few and was actually suprised in how much they were like Chad but with a pussy. Which is suprising because you'd think a top tier woman would be super submissive and kind in the inverse of a hyper agressive chad.

@shii140 Thoughts on this? :horror:

I've seen plenty of those types of foids, yes, their ego backed up and fortified with the usual benefits of hypergamy, extreme foid privilege, and the entitlement they them receive; it is no surprise they then become so arrogant as to be openly aggressive in an attempt to actually be dominant, especially over sub 5 males, but in an actual physical altercation with most they would simply rely on Chad to act as a deterrent or beat back the enraged subhuman in question. :feelshehe:

ive seen them on karen videos but not irl

What I mean by that is, have you ever met a agressive high status woman that acted like a jock/bully? I've come across a few and was actually suprised in how much they were like Chad but with a pussy. Which is suprising because you'd think a top tier woman would be super submissive and kind in the inverse of a hyper agressive chad.
There was this very athletic Hispanic foid she was very muscular but like athletic muscular not body builder muscular and she was my oneitis cuz I was a cuck :feelsaww: