Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever met a rapist?

Ever known a rapist?

• Yeah

• Nah

• It is I

• Awooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I have. In university when I lived in dormitory, there was this guy literally named Chad. He was a Chad. One day he told me wanted to get laid but he was probably going to settle for an uglyish girl that night.

The next day, we walk to the store together with a group of other people in the dorm. He tells the story of what went down. The girl came over and they kissed but she didn't want to fuck. Then he said he wouldn't let her leave unless he gets something. So she had to suck his dick to leave. I didn't think of it as rape at the time but that's rape.

Chad gets away with it. He's probably married right now. So much for personality.

I have. In university when I lived in dormitory, there was this guy literally named Chad. He was a Chad. One day he told me wanted to get laid but he was probably going to settle for an uglyish girl that night.

The next day, we walk to the store together with a group of other people in the dorm. He tells the story of what went down. The girl came over and they kissed but she didn't want to fuck. Then he said he wouldn't let her leave unless he gets something. So she had to suck his dick to leave. I didn't think of it as rape at the time but that's rape.

Chad gets away with it. He's probably married right now. So much for personality.
Yes. One of our professors in HS raped a woman.

I met in roblox

I didn't know he was until recently. He's in jail now, not sure if he's been on trial yet but I think it's this year and he's very guilty.

I met a the rapist
does that count?

Last edited:
The concept of rape is a feminist invention, meant to further oppress unattractive males and turn them into asexual eununchs.

I was raped by a pedo when I was a child so yes I have met one

Yes I saw one in the mirror :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelsthink:

Yes, it was actually one of the smartest guys from my high school. He began raping her as she was sleeping and then held her down when she woke up.

I watched a girl get sexually "abused" at my school's bus pickup. She seemed to enjoy it tho

Yes, it was actually one of the smartest guys from my high school. He began raping her as she was sleeping and then held her down when she woke up.
what happened to him?

In the mirror everyday basically:society: ( in gta v)

I live in curryland so everyother man i see is a based rapist.

Yeah I looked in the mirror