Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever met a "pick me girl" irl?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I met many attention whore foids that played the "not like other girls" card (liking alternative music/movies, playing videogames, dyeing their hair with weird colors, etc.) but they didn't exactly fit the "pick me girl" stereotype.

Like they were attention whores and thought they were so much better than normie foids/basic bitches but they didn't try to be one of the guys or they didn't simp for Chad's attention. Or if they did they hid it really well kek. It's one of those Internet archetypes that I've never seen irl.

last time i met a new foid was early last year

Tbh I met many attention whore foids that played the "not like other girls" card (liking alternative music/movies, playing videogames, dyeing their hair with weird colors, etc.) but they didn't exactly fit the "pick me girl" stereotype.

Like they were attention whores and thought they were so much better than normie foids/basic bitches but they didn't try to be one of the guys or they didn't simp for Chad's attention. Or if they did they hid it really well kek. It's one of those Internet archetypes that I've never seen irl.
I have met a few of these "pick me" or "not like the other girls" foids. It is usually very easy to see them being attention whores as you have said. In my experience they were usually either a hole that got ran through by a group of Chadlites or a total and complete simp for one Chad. It is disgusting and pathetic behavior in my opinion. I don't think anybody truly likes people like that.

they just want some chadlite to pick them

Yes and it's so corny the way they act.

I called her a whore because she was annoying in class and she was rude and entitled

Never been. i was high inhib.

Yeah i saw pick me whore who is fishing for compliments, attention for chads.

If I had a friend group it'd be funny to be the only one giving it the attention it asks for (to humiliate it by putting it on the same level as my subhuman incel self)

Yeah, one loud tomboy who was attention seeking

Yes. They act really manly and want to give off look I'm so lively and interesting vibes. They just want to impress everyone or make everyone think they're truly different. Beta females if you ask me, they try too hard

I've seen a few but never spoken since they would instantly see me as human garbage

Pearly things is a red Pill grifter ´pick me girl´

i dont give a shit about foids and yes in college

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back