Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever met a good looking autistic person?

No, they are as rare as someone with dwarfism who is average height, I’m sure some exist somewhere.

probably because there's an environmental component to autism, and if you have a positive feedback loop when socializing it just doesnt happen

ofc autist themselves as well as soyciety wants us to think they're inevitably born that way and it's no one's fault, but...

probably because there's an environmental component to autism, and if you have a positive feedback loop when socializing it just doesnt happen

ofc autist themselves as well as soyciety wants us to think they're inevitably born that way and it's no one's fault, but...
That makes a lot of sense actually, there are probably good looking people who are neurologically on the spectrum who don’t even know it and it and as no one picks up on it, it just goes under the radar.

Didn't they say Bill Murray has autism? He didn't look horrible when he was younger.

That makes a lot of sense actually, there are probably good looking people who are neurologically on the spectrum who don’t even know it and it and as no one picks up on it, it just goes under the radar.

yeah but also, i think some people can become autists by being ugly and therefore mistreated

im on r/raisedbynarcissists to cope with my shit parents, and you can't say it because it's PI and it's a very soy sub, but the amount of autists, lesbians/faggots, trannies... in that sub isn't normal. it's very obvious that some of those illnesses you're supposedly born with are a result of being mistreated, and autism specially is very misunderstood, i bet there's a good chance i could've gotten diagnosed with autism myself if i had gone to a psychologist during the worst years with my parents and before I left their house and learned social skills
Didn't they say Bill Murray has autism? He didn't look horrible when he was younger.
didnt look horrible = sub8

yeah but also, i think some people can become autists by being ugly and therefore mistreated

im on r/raisedbynarcissists to cope with my shit parents, and you can't say it because it's PI and it's a very soy sub, but the amount of autists, lesbians/faggots, trannies... in that sub isn't normal. it's very obvious that some of those illnesses you're supposedly born with are a result of being mistreated, and autism specially is very misunderstood, i bet there's a good chance i could've gotten diagnosed with autism myself if i had gone to a psychologist during the worst years with my parents and before I left their house and learned social skills
Really? Are your parents narcissistic? Must be living hell if you’re an autist.

Really? Are your parents narcissistic? Must be living hell if you’re an autist.
the "narcissistic" thing is just the subreddit name, its for parents that make your life hell in general

im not an autist now but i used to be a turboautist when i lived with my parents, i made a cringe compilation thread here about what my life was like :feelscry:

the "narcissistic" thing is just the subreddit name, its for parents that make your life hell in general

im not an autist now but i used to be a turboautist when i lived with my parents, i made a cringe compilation thread here about what my life was like :feelscry:
You can’t cure autism man, you were just socially stunted. Autism is a neurological pathology, I’m pretty sure.

You can’t cure autism man, you were just socially stunted. Autism is a neurological pathology, I’m pretty sure.
yeah but what i mean is, i think a lot of autists are actually just socially stunted. i was gonna say most of them but i dont want to talk out of my ass, but a lot for sure

that explains the amount of autists with shit parents, ugly autists, almost no autistic chads...

yeah but what i mean is, i think a lot of autists are actually just socially stunted. i was gonna say most of them but i dont want to talk out of my ass, but a lot for sure

that explains the amount of autists with shit parents, ugly autists, almost no autistic chads...
Maybe yeah, but there are a few normie tier autists, but autistic Chads are very rare.

There was an autistic high tier normie on this show undateables or something like that. Thats about it

Almost every autistic person I've seen has been sub average.

I've never seen an autistic Chad.
Yes, and it’s part of the reason I don’t trust mentalcels.

Foids would smash him tbh. Technically that would be considered rape, because that Chad is so autistic that he wouldn't be able to consent to a foid having sex with him - but a foid would do it anyway!

the autism litterature always includes how autists need help grooming and such. they [we] dont care for their apperances and why would we if we're not looksmaxxing? it never began for autists and it probably never will.

i sometimes attend the aspergers group at my university and some of them are looking legit like subhuman lowlife trash. i actually stand out there due to my style. it makes me look down on them.

many people with autism look sub5. but i know some who are normies. don't remember seeing any chad ones

the autism litterature always includes how autists need help grooming and such. they [we] dont care for their apperances and why would we if we're not looksmaxxing? it never began for autists and it probably never will.

i sometimes attend the aspergers group at my university and some of them are looking legit like subhuman lowlife trash. i actually stand out there due to my style. it makes me look down on them.

I think it's natural to look down at ugly people but since you're an incel yourself, you should know better tbh.