Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever met a good looking autistic person?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Almost every autistic person I've seen has been sub average.

I've never seen an autistic Chad.

Some foid in a YouTube video was ok, wouldn't say Stacy level but I'd smash.

I haven't met one in real life, but I will leave this here:

No, they are as rare as someone with dwarfism who is average height, I’m sure some exist somewhere.

Last edited:
No but here's my theory: people respond well to attractive people, even when they act in awkward ways, so they are less likely to ever be considered autistic.

Depends how far on the spectrum you mean.

I have definitely met a lot of chads who are insanely boring and have terrible interpersonal skills, if that counts. I don’t know if they were actually medically diagnosed with anything though.

No but here's my theory: people respond well to attractive people, even when they act in awkward ways, so they are less likely to ever be considered autistic.

Autism I genetic trait JFL @Colvin76 do you think you are autistic because people didn't "respond you well" just lol

No. And I also asked the same question a while ago, all answers were negative as well. This is a big proof that mentalcels don't exist. In my neighbourhood there's a school for kids with special needs. Every single one of them, male or female is a subhuman. I've never seen a slightly good looking autistic person. At the best they were slightly average

Autism I genetic trait JFL @Colvin76 do you think you are autistic because people didn't "respond you well" just lol
No, but I think that high-functioning individuals are less likely to be recognized and tested if they are attractive because their behavior is more easily accepted by those around them.

Almost every autistic person I've seen has been sub average.

I've never seen an autistic Chad.
Female yes. But tbh I don’t think she was autistic but had something wrong. Reminded me of Hannah Hays, an adult but a mind of a child almost.

JFL at this. Autism is absolutely genetic. I was diagnosed between 2yrs and 5yrs old. Thats way too young for the "negative reinforcement" shit to kick in yet.

not in person, but @Colvin76 is autistic and a highly suicidal ugly angry manlet
Fixed it for you.

Yes. Most are average (face) like most NT faces are average. Median of the autistics I've seen though is below normie median on the whole (not just face, but excluding person-to-person interaction kills). Being depressed, not grooming, going to gym, not shaving etc. Bad hygiene, hair long and disorganized, bad clothes...

In fact , those other two autists I met were chads, both turbospergs and not particularly high IQ. Girls didn't care.

Physiognomy is real because you can often tell a person is autistic by just looking at them

i don't know anyone thats autistic irl

You guys ever watched any of Dr Edward Duttons content? He has a channel called Jolly Heretic on YouTube.

He actually talks about this a lot that people with mental issues like autism often display negative physical characteristics. Which isn't surprising seen as both are a sign of mal-adaptive mutations and the brain is 80% of our genes. Just look at climate brat Greta Thunberg. You can tell something isn't right about her by looking at her face.

There is a good looking guy with autism who always knock on window of my office. There is a house nearby for people with autism. Basically rich people can afford to put their kids there. In terms of looks he mog me brutally, but also in terms of life quality because everyone is taking care of him, because of his rich parents and he is also good looking so he is accepted very well by women who takes care of him. It´s brutal suifuel to see him sometimes with young women learning how to take care of him (from some nursing school i guess) meanwhile i´m locked in my office wage slaving. But his autism is really bad he can barely talk, can´t do anything alone, need 24/7 assistance. He is the only one good looking others looks very bellow average.

the joke it self isn't funny, but your reaction is
You know what else would be funny? Your little boy soft bitch hands. Seems funny to me.
HAHA HANDS
HAHA HANDS
HAHA HANDS

HAHA LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE BOY FEMININE SOFT ESTROGENIC HANDS. GO CRY IN A CORNER JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What are you gonna say now, faggot?

I have an oversized skull which gave me a big pig face, I think that is linked to autism. If I didn't have a giant skull maybe I would have been good looking as my face would have been narrower.

I knew one in HS ngl

girls hate him or no?
no. he would say the most offensive shit in class and everyone would just laugh or say he couldn't help it due to autism. Of course if an ugly autist even said anything slighty "offensive" they would be BTFOd by the same people. This guy used to make Jew jokes and jokes about shooting people for fun and no one gave a shit because he had Chad halo.

Yes I have, he is a succesful singer.

That is in no way a chad lmao
No, but another use made a spot-on comment, that he's the kind of guy that would get a surprise blowjob from Stacey from a spin-the-bottle game

No, not in person
Ik a chadlite who isn’t super autistic but doesn’t really act his looks. Know what I mean?
no. he would say the most offensive shit in class and everyone would just laugh or say he couldn't help it due to autism. Of course if an ugly autist even said anything slighty "offensive" they would be BTFOd by the same people. This guy used to make Jew jokes and jokes about shooting people for fun and no one gave a shit because he had Chad halo.
Seems about right

So hes "nerdy" or "introverted"?
Yep exactly. I’ve also watched foids he interested in him and him blow it off it was kinda sad actually but I was glad I didn’t get mogged so badly there. He also goes below his looksmatch

Last edited:
It's just another code word for ugly.

Autistic Chad is able to escape the label because women don't care how he acts