Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever met a friendly Chad?

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
I'll never forget being in high school and this guy would always bother me, one day he knocked something out of my hand and a Chad saw it, he walked up and told the guy to pick it up and hand it back to me and he complied immediately. Chad patted me on shoulder and told me to stand up for myself then walked away. That was such an awesome moment in my life, I'll never forget it. #notallchads lol

Quite a few at my school, though of course they want nothing to do with me after I help them out in groups.

Quite a few at my school, though of course they want nothing to do with me after I help them out in groups.

You're a smart kid from what I've seen in your youtube channel. They're using you, which is why they want "nothing to do with you" after you help them out. Just don't.

Good example of chad privilege when you are attractive everyone respects and obeys you. Also why are you being so thankful to him, he has probably fucked your oneitis and would never share even a single female from his harem with an incel .

id prefer the chad join in on the bullying if i were in your shoes tbh. being treated as the victim and being "protected" is very emasculating.

Good example of chad privilege when you are attractive everyone respects and obeys you. Also why are you being so thankful to him, he has probably fucked your oneitis and would never share even a single female from his harem with an incel .

That's a valid point. Its easy to tell someone else to fight ogres when you yourself are big and strong. I was just a wee soy boy in high school.

Gay ass nigga, did you give him a blowjob to show your gratitude

They just do it out of pity and are annoying because they think looks have nothing to do with it and it's their alpha bro talkative and outgoing personality when they would be just as bad as you if they woke up and were short with narrow frame and had an ugly as fuck face.

I got bullied by Chads in school if anything. Something similar to what you described happened to me once. This half black kid walked up to my desk during class and threw my books off. I didn't do anything because I was a pussy.

Also this:

Sure, I know tonns, Chad is not the problem, foids are.

This half black kid walked up to my desk during class and threw my books off. I didn't do anything because I was a pussy.

People disrespecting you and getting away with it like that = giga ER fuel

When we had detention one chad was talking to me and being nice. Then when I saw him again around his friends he ignored me even though I said hi.

Isn't it sad that you are so hated by normies and chads that you are delighted if chad is nice to you one time? It's called cognitive dissonance. You are so used to being treated badly that even one second of niceness will make you think someone is "friendly".

I considered it :feelsokman:

When we had detention one chad was talking to me and being nice. Then when I saw him again around his friends he ignored me even though I said hi.

I experienced the same thing, this one guy was always cool towards me until his gf was around, then I guess he felt the need to belittle me in front of her to look better.

no, they're indifferent to us subhumans below their genetic quality

I considered it :feelsokman:

I experienced the same thing, this one guy was always cool towards me until his gf was around, then I guess he felt the need to belittle me in front of her to look better.
he didnt do it to look better, its to not associate himself with your uglyness and bring him down

he didnt do it to look better, its to not associate himself with your uglyness and bring him down

Possibly. At the very least it showed me that guys will switch up on you for pussy.