Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever met a femcel?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh in all my life I've only met one foid that could be classified as a femcel. I met her in middle school but she was so irrelevant that literally until the last trimester of my second year I didn't even notice she was there kek, one time going down the stairs I saw her and thought "wait is she in the same class with us wtf". In the third year in the first day of class she sat with me and my other friend and then I started to gather more information about her femceldom. She was:
-Fat
-Ugly face
-Hormonal disorder that made her have lots of hair, she even had a neckbeard and arms as hairy as mine :worryfeels: She always wore long pants so I imagine she had Chewbacca tier legs (that was her nickname btw, "Chewbacca")
-Very autistic and reclusive behavior, she was always glued to her laptop reading Harry Potter and Inuyasha fanfics and almost never talked. But she still got good grades.
-Said she wanted to have the same job as her mother (in the town hall doing administrative work) so she could be all day with a computer without talking to people.

After middle school I never saw her again so maybe she moved to another town. But I think she clasifies as a truecel femcel.

No, because they don't exist - I knew a girl in high school with Turner's syndrome and she had a 6ft boyfriend :feelsclown:

Yes I have also spoken to jesus and boxed with mohammed ali

No, they don't exist

Nope, even the ugliest foid on earth mogs the nicest guy here

She's all grown up and probably got fucked by a few dudes already.

There are a lot of virgin volcel girls. I have encountered atleast 2 in psychiatry. They basically choose to live alone and isolate themselves

Foids that remain perpetually single are single because they want to be

The most disgusting, fat, anthropomorphic hamburger of a woman can snag any thirsty normie guy during a night out

no, femcels dont exist, but i have spoken to a self proclaimed femcel

There are a lot of virgin volcel girls. I have encountered atleast 2 in psychiatry. They basically choose to live alone and isolate themselves
How do you find out they are virgins?

You can't meet someone who doesn't exist

How do you find out they are virgins?
One girl I just assume because her teeth were fucked up and she lived alone with two cats. Other girl was 32 yrs old and I got her facebook and was able to go out with her once, but then she said she was autistic and would rather carry on without people. She had many encounters with psychiatry and also had 2 suicide attempts. She also followed online education to avoid people and she was obviously a virgin. I can call her and she is kind but she doesn't want to meet up. Although her face is not very good looking her body looks kinda nice

The ones I've met that could've fit the "femcel" term eventually had boyfriends (no exceptions), so..

My sister used to call herself femcel because the chad she liked didn’t like her. Now she has a boyfriend and doesn’t call herself femcel anymore

One girl I just assume because her teeth were fucked up and she lived alone with two cats. Other girl was 32 yrs old and I got her facebook and was able to go out with her once, but then she said she was autistic and would rather carry on without people. She had many encounters with psychiatry and also had 2 suicide attempts. She also followed online education to avoid people and she was obviously a virgin. I can call her and she is kind but she doesn't want to meet up. Although her face is not very good looking her body looks kinda nice
32 and a virgin? you're coping bro.

and cat lady = alpha widow

The fact that you gave them your attention and you were seemingly interested in them is proof that femcels don't exist even if they were virgins.

Yes, I met one while having a dinner party with the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and Bigfoot.

literally no such thing

Never because they don't exist

Until early high school there were many girls I considered to be the equivalent of femcel. By the end of high school though most of them had boyfriends and now some of them have even gotten pregnant :fuk:

Tbh in all my life I've only met one foid that could be classified as a femcel. I met her in middle school but she was so irrelevant that literally until the last trimester of my second year I didn't even notice she was there kek, one time going down the stairs I saw her and thought "wait is she in the same class with us wtf". In the third year in the first day of class she sat with me and my other friend and then I started to gather more information about her femceldom. She was:
-Fat
-Ugly face
-Hormonal disorder that made her have lots of hair, she even had a neckbeard and arms as hairy as mine :worryfeels: She always wore long pants so I imagine she had Chewbacca tier legs (that was her nickname btw, "Chewbacca")
-Very autistic and reclusive behavior, she was always glued to her laptop reading Harry Potter and Inuyasha fanfics and almost never talked. But she still got good grades.
-Said she wanted to have the same job as her mother (in the town hall doing administrative work) so she could be all day with a computer without talking to people.

After middle school I never saw her again so maybe she moved to another town. But I think she clasifies as a truecel femcel.
yes,i meet her in a party with steve jobs and bill gates.

I saw landwhales even with chads, not in a relationship tbh but a landwhale can definitely get sex from chad if he is drunk or something like that, depends on the situation but it’s VERY possible
same, I've also seen fat fucks with chads. yet, guys get rejected for having a slight paunch.
The existence of ghosts is more plausible than femcels

I knew one that was very close (doubt femcels ever existed) many years ago. Talking early 2000s before online dating was a thing. Yeah I doubt many guys hit on her irl and she was always complaining about being ugly…kinda like is. But in 2022 I’m sure she would get hundreds of guys interested in her on dating apps. :feelsclown:

There is no such fucking thing it is just women inserting themselves in male spaces/issues for attention as usual.

I haven't met any irl. The ones that I very briefly saw on a discord server either had one night stands, ex-boyfriends or even current boyfriends but they still claimed that they were femcels

-Fat
-Ugly face
met one of these, she was a "lesbian" who somehow had a kid because some chad impregnated her =/

-Fat
-Ugly face

Even a female that is like this can get fucked unless she's 2/10. A female can be a serial killer and people wouldn't treat her like they treat male killers.

-Fat
-Ugly face

Honestly she sounds hot, I like the type of toilet who is "invisible" to others around them and don't like interacting with people and just "go through life" making themselves small. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Yeah, assortive mating. :feelswhat:

Honestly she sounds hot, I like the type of toilet who is "invisible" to others around them and don't like interacting with people and just "go through life" making themselves small. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Yeah, assortive mating. :feelswhat:
Yeah indeed she was at the bottom of the social pyramid of the brootal middle school hierarchy.

@arescel was a femcel ded srs but she ascended with @FamilyGuy1999
Nig

No because they dont exist. Chewbacca has probably learned how to shave and has a normie bf by now

My sister is a 27 year old virgin if that counts

No, they don't exist
When I was in HS I met a few chicks who exhibited '''''fembot''''' behaviours but they at least had a few friends & had BF every so often. And had sex shortly after they were as old as the AoC in my country
No female human being in the universe that exists or has ever existed will ever even come close to experiencing the TFL life of an incel, our lifestyle is literally a chick's worst nightmare and this was shown in their reaction to the coof lockdowns, as well as testimony from FtM trannies who thought that they were going to turn into Chad and were horrified to realise that they turned into the kind of subhuman dude who they literally wouldn't even notice their existence :feelshaha:

Have I ever met a ghost that doesn’t exist?

Yep, she was hideous, and ironically enough a kpopmaxxer at the tender age of 30

Like how you met your father when you were a teenager

I know one obviously a virgin but I'm not sure if no one hits on her or she has some standards. She's ugly btw.

There were some females that I believed to be femcel without a doubt (fat, extremely ugly...), but I always later found out that they weren't:feelskek::feelskek:

The only one that comes to mind is this indian foid that was extremely short and autistic although being an adult. She was always alone, had a 0/10 face, and walked like a zombie because of some developmental disorder. She also had a lot of body hair and was borderline anorexic, was 99% sure femcel. There are very few indians in my country as well.

doesnt exist. even if they are severely handicapped with IQ of 25 there will always be someone to fuck them if she can spread her legs that is.

Don’t exist, as long as there are men, there is a woman to be fucked. These “femcels” just want chad

Femcels dont exist faggot, Kys!