Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever meet a chad who is completely aspie or volcel.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I met one in sophomore.He's a 7-8/10 math nerd and a hermit...He have enough "L" to ask any girl in school out but He won't do it.
He doesn't care about social ranks.He only cares about solving and proving mathematical abstract.His only life goal is to solve the Riemann Hypothesis...
I don't understand him why he choose to be celibrated since he has the right to spread his superior genetics.He would probably produce another nobel prize winners....who know???
When I appear in his presence I get mogged to the deepest hell but I admire him because he's seeking the true wisdom not some buzz social validations.

One of the Chaddiest guys I've ever seen was a chemistry TA in college. No clue if he was genuinely interested in chemistry from an intellectual standpoint or just saw it as a lucrative career path, though.

At some point I was considering joining a Christian monastery, so I checked the websites of several, and in most group pictures they publish, you can find at least a couple handsome guys smiling. They willingly and happily renounced sex for God.

(To the doubters: those were closed monasteries. You can't leave them, and you are buried inside them when you die. No way you can go see prostitutes at night).

I haven't actually met one in real life.

Haven't met one but I'm pretty sure Jeff seid is on the spectrum

Just because he doesn't ask, that doesn't mean pussy isn't thrown at him.

One Chad I was acquainted with in HS was as quiet and withdrawn as me, but the slutty girls always hung around him.

He probably isn't Chad then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back